Dentist Harry

Y/N'S POV:-

You have been having a toothache since a week now and you are extremely terrified of the dentists. The thing is, your boyfriend Harry Styles, is a dentist. You have been trying to hide it as best as you can the past week. Milkshake for breakfast, skipping lunch sometimes and soup for dinner. When Harry's there, you try your best to hide your pain.

"Morning babe!", Harry smiled at you as you opened your eyes after waking up. 

"Morning Haz.", you smile back and he leans down to place a kiss on your forehead. 

"I made breakfast for you today!", he says excitedly. Oh shit. 

"Oh, um that's great, I'm hungry.", you say sitting up and placing a kiss on his cheek before going to the bathroom. 

"Good, I'm in the kitchen.", he calls to you and you hum a reply going into the bathroom to freshen up.

You wince as you drink water, the pain is worse. You know you have to tell Harry but you're terrified to go to the dentist. 

"Are you okay?", he asks as you take a bite of your toast and yelp in pain. "Mhmm.", you nod tears pricking your eyes. Harry frowns and takes your hands. "Tell me what's wrong love.", he said softly. He looks at you with such care and love that you melt and start crying. 

"Harry I'm sorry I should have told you, it hurts.", you cry into his shoulder. "Baby, what hurts?", he asked running his hand through your hair.

"M-my tooth.", you whisper. 

"Aw honey, it's okay, I can take a look if you like." You have been to the dentist but never Harry your boyfriend dentist.

"I-I'm scared.", you confess. Harry lifts up your chin to look into his warm green eyes.

"It's just me Y/N, you have nothing to be scared about babe. I don't like seeing you in pain, so can we give it a try?" You slowly nod and he smiles. You both get ready to go to his clinic and you reach soon enough. You flinch as you see the dreaded the chair.

"Take a seat love.", Harry smiled at you and waved to the chair. You hesitantly sit on it. You watch as Harry wears a pair of gloves and a mask under his chin. He sits on the rolling chair and rolls over to you. He smiles and places a hand on your arm.

"I know you're scared love, I'll tell you everything I'm going to do and I will stop if you want me to okay?" You nod. "Can you tell me where the pain is love?", he asks. "H-here.", you point to the back tooth of your upper left side. 

"Alright, I'm going to lean the chair back now love, just relax.", he said and pressed a button that made you go back. He switched on the light and you flinched. He chuckled and kissed your nose. "I need it to take a look babe.", he explained and you nodded. He smiled at you again before bringing the mask up his face. He takes a mirror and something else from the tray. 

"Babe, this is a mirror and this is an explorer, I am just going to look okay?" You nod again. 

"Open up darling.", he said and you opened your mouth slightly. He used his gloved fingers to open your mouth wider. He put the the tools in your mouth and began looking. You whipered in pain when he touched the problem tooth with his explorer.

"I'm sorry love.", he said and took it all out of your mouth. He put his mask back on his chin and saw your tears. He immediately pulled the chair up and wrapped his arms around you in a hug. He rubbed your back up and down. 

"It's okay love, it's a just a small cavity, I can fix it soon.", he said kissing the top of your head. "C-Cavity?", you asked scared but feeling a little better cause you're in his arms. 

"It's totally simple babe, I do this almost every day. We'll be done soon.", he cooed. You sniffled and nodded. "I love you.", he said and kissed you. "I love you too.", you said and he smiled. "Can we start then babe?" You nod and he leans the chair back down, does the rest before telling you, "This is to numb you love, so that you don't feel the pain." He showed you a syringe and your eyes widened. "It won't hurt much love, just a small pinch. I'll rub this on your gums so that that is also less painful.", he said holding the q tip in his hand. "Can you open for me? I'll just place it in your gums."

You nod open your mouth for him to place it there. He makes stuff ready while he lets it sit there and then takes the needle. 

"H-Harry.", you say. 

"Babe I'll be gently, promise.", he said and kissed your cheek. "Open.", he said and you did. He retracted your cheek with his fingers and started injecting it in your gums. A small tear fell out of your eyes. "Done babe, almost done, hold on.", he said before injecting it in another area. 

He hugged you as soon as he was done. "I'm sorry.", he said. "Don't be.", you said into his chest. He smiled and wiped away your tears. "You're so brave." You smiled softly. "Now you won't feel a thing baby, it will all be done quick and we can go home and cuddle and watch movies okay?" You nod and let him place you back on the chair. 

He explains you everything he does and you freaked due to the sound of the drill but he assured you that it's just the sound and you won't feel a thing. He was right and you were soon painless after some time. 

"Thanks babe. I'm sorry for being a wimp.", you said kissing him as you laid together in the couch back at home. "No problem darling, and you weren't a wimp, I understand. You were my brave girl.", he smiled at you and you returned it as you shared another kiss.