Request for hallohellohola

Sophie's POV:-

My fingers tap nervously on my knees, my lip pulled in between my teeth, nibbling at the skin in attempts to hide my anxiety, although my boyfriend saw right through me.

"Babe, why are you stressing? It's going to go great," Harry says as he glances over to me, sending a smile and taking my hand from my knee, kissing my knuckles, before looking back on the road and interlocking our fingers. 

Harry and I have been in a relationship for two years, but I didn't have the opportunity to meet his parents yet. Today's the day!

"What if they hate me?" I mutter, secretly hoping that Harry didn't hear me.

"Hey, now. How could anyone possibly hate you? You get on with everyone you meet," he says, rubbing his thumb on my hand comfortingly. "I love you more than anything, and I know that my family will too. Mum has been begging me to bring you home like since forever!"

I breathe heavily, staring at the window, taking in everything my boyfriend had said to me.

______________________________________

"Are you sure I can't meet your family another day? I'll say I'm feeling ill and we can set up lunch or something of the sort," I gush out to Harry as he rings the bell to his childhood home. He quickly pulls me into a hug, feeling me relax with his embrace.

"Sorry.", I sigh. "I'm just nervous."

"Don't be pretty girl, just be yourself and everything will go great, okay?"

I nod. "And if you are getting uncomfortable at any point, tell me, we can go get some air."

He's so sweet. I place a quick kiss to his lips before taking his hand in mine. "Okay, I got this."

"That's ma girl," he says, placing another kiss to the crown of my head.

I hear footsteps rushing towards the door, smiling as I see Anne pull the door open quickly, her smile almost exact to Harry's, pulling me into a tight hug. I giggle once I hear Harry cough awkwardly, clearly trying to get his mum's attention.

"It is so nice to finally meet you Sophie. I've been waiting forever!" she says in my ear, placing a kiss to my cheek. "Hi, baby," she says, hugging her son tightly. "I'm so happy you're here!" she says, motioning for us to come inside. I follow behind Harry, seeing Robin, his step dad with open arms waiting for his turn to greet me.

"We've heard so much about you. We are all so happy to finally meet you," Robin says, giving me a hug just as tightly as his wife.

"All good I hope."

Robin laughed. "Of course, Harold won't stop talking about you!"

"Is that right Harold?"

"Maybe.", Harry winked. "Come on I'll give you a house tour." He grabs my hand excited. 

"Get her back soon!", Anne says playfully as she goes to the kitchen.

Harry shows me around the entire house, I found it very cosy and warm. 

"And the last stop. This was my room," Harry chuckles, as I walk around to look at the pictures of him and his friends.

"You were so cute. What happened?" I giggle, facing him as he walks up to me, placing his hands on my hips before placing a chaste kiss to my lips.

"Heyy. You love me. And I think I got better looking with age, what do you think?" he asks, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I agree. Now let's head downstairs before your family thinks I seduced you in your bedroom.", I say and Harry follows me as he laughs.