Asthma

Leah's POV:-

"That was so much fun.", Harry, my boyfriend says as we get back home from a fun date outside. "I know! What are we going to do now?", I ask slipping my shoes off. 

"Why don't we watch a movie and go to bed?", he suggested circling his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek. "Sure, I love you.", I said. He spun my around and kissed me.

"I love you more babe." We both went to the bedroom to change into our pj's and cuddled on the couch while watching a movie, then went to bed.

I woke up at night as I felt restless. I kind of felt my chest tightening. I ignored and tossed around trying to sleep.

"Li? Can't sleep?", Harry asked running his hand up and down my back. "Yeah..", I mumbled burying my head into his chest. 

"Something on your mind?", he asked. "I can't really breathe well.", I said. Harry frowned and got out of bed. He took his stethoscope from his medical bag and knelt down beside me. He put the ear pieces in his ear and rubbed the bell before putting it under my shirt on my chest. 

"Deep breath darling.", he said and I tried for a deep breath. He put in different areas of my chest before rolling me onto me side and sticking it on my back, repeating the deep breaths.

"You need a puff babe, there's a slight crackle.", he explained taking the stethoscope off and sitting me up. He took my inhaler and shook it before putting it to my lips. He puffed it but nothing came into my mouth. He puffed it again, nothing. I started panicking. I need my inhaler.

"Hey, hey, shh, it's okay, I got you.", Harry cooed and kissed my cheek lightly before taking a nebulizer from the cabinet. He put it to my face after turning it on.

"In and out baby, nice and slow.", he said rubbing my back with one hand. "I'll get the medicine tomorrow itself.", he said. "You're doing great Leah, keep breathing.", he said and smiled at me, kissing the top of my head.

"Better?", he asked taking at away after some time. I nodded tiredly. "Thanks Harry."

"No problem. I love you.", he said and kissed you. "I'm glad you're alright." You took his hand and gave it a squeeze. "I love you too."