Army Imagine-Harry Styles

Y/N's POV:-

"Harry, we have to go.", you giggle as your boyfriend whines and pulls you closer to him. Harry's limbs were sprawled across your body, holding you as close to as possible. His lips were dotting loving kisses all over your soft skin and his head was laying on your shoulder.

"A little longer.", Harry whispered, enjoying the silence you had. 

That is very rare, as you both are currently stationed in Russia, where your troops had been facing attack. It has been strangely quiet for a couple of days, which everyone found strange, but you could only wait. 

Harry and you were laying comfortably in the bed that you have in your barrack. It was still early morning. You were an Army Major, and Harry was a trauma surgeon. He has saved so many lives, sometimes with limited resources and you admire him so much. So he does to you, Harry loves his badass girlfriend. 

"Did I tell you how pretty you are?", he whispers, tracing his thumb down your cheek as he looks up at you. 

"Oh stop it.", you blush and he smiles as he kisses your cheek. "You are the most prettiest girl in the world."

"That can't be true Haz."

"I'm sure it is."

You pull his face to your lips to lock them together and kiss passionately for some time. 

Until there were rapid, urgent knocks on the door.

Harry sighed and you quickly peck his neck before jumping off the bed and getting the door.

"Antony?", you ask, nodding at the soldier who saluted you. You see that the other sheds and barracks around you, soldiers were running around and they seemed in a hurry. That can't be good.

"As we expected, they're launching a full on attack. It's...not good.", Antony tells you and you bite your lip. 

"What's going on?", Harry asks as he walks up to you, now he has his green t shirt on over his cargo pants. Antony repeats what he said.

"Colonel Anderson wants to see you Y/N."

"I'll be there in two, sergeant, you can be off now, thank you."

He saluted you again. "Yes Major."

He did the same to Harry before running away.

"I probably have to go set up camps, I hope we don't run short of supplies..", Harry was saying as you went back in. You both started getting dressed into your uniforms. 

Harry caught your wrist as you were about to go, and pulled you close. "Come drop by the medical camp before you...you go?"

You smile and cup his cheeks, kissing his nose. "Yes baby, I'll come. I love you."

You share a quick kiss. "I love you too. See you love."

You wear your cap and strap your gun, before going to the barrack where the Colonels, Lieutenants, Majors and the Captains were having a meeting.

You salute them before joining them around the table. 

"Our sources have reported that their troops are huge and they have lots of machinery and weapons.", Colonel Anderson says to you all. He tells you about what he knows and you all get to making a plan, where to lead your troops and what your strategy of attack will be.

You heard sounds of helicopters and bombs.

"Guess it's time. Good luck soldiers.", Colonel says, and you all salute him in sync before going off to your lead your troops.