Request for anonymous

Y/ N's POV:-

"Why should we get our teeth checked?", your adorable little daughter, Melorie asks as you, Melorie, and your husband drive to the dentist's office.

"To see if they're nice and healthy!", Harry, your husband says to her. 

"And to make sure their squeaky clean!", you add, glancing at her from the mirror. 

"Baby, you don't have to worry about anything." Harry turns his head to look back at her and he smiles. "Uncle Zayn's gonna take good care of you, and you may get some stickers at the end!"

"Really!?"

You both laugh and nod. "Yes, really babe. Aren't you excited to see Uncle Z?", I ask her and she nods her head quickly. "Yess!!!"

She loves Zayn, one of yours and Harry's closest friends. It was going to be her very first check up at five years old. You were also slightly nervous, about how everything's gonna go, whether she will cry, which you can't bare to see. But it was a very good thing Zayn is a pediatric dentist. She's familiar with him. 

You reach the clinic, and Harry carries her on her hip, will you check in at the reception. 

"You can go right in.", the pleasantly smiling lady at the reception says. 

"Okay, thank you.", you smile back and she points down the hallway.

"Come on babe.", you call Harry, who was showing Melorie the animals painted on the wall. 

You knock on the door before entering.

"My favorite people!", Zayn exclaims, and laughs as he rushes to pull you into a hug, and catches Mel who jumps into his arms. "Hi love!!", he coos, kissing her cheek. "Did you miss me? I did."

"You no come to see me!", she complains, and he pouts. "I'm sorry, last week was a little tight babe. But I'm free this entire Saturday, so we can do something fun!"

She squeals and he grins, side hugging Harry as well. "Hey mate. Come in guys. What do you think of my office Y/N? Harry's already seen it, but you haven't."

"It's very cool Zayn.", you say, looking around. The wallpaper was very colorful, everything was very clean and you thought it wouldn't scare away the kids right away at least.

"Thank you. So tell me hun, how's your day been?", Zayn asks, Mel as he bounces her around. After some talking, he sits behind his desk and asks you questions to fill in her file he already made for her. She sat on his lap the whole time, playing with his black quiffed up hair. 

"Are you ready to check your teeth?", he asks her. 

"You check, no me.", she says making us laugh. 

"I can't do it alone Mel, you have to help me.", Zayn says poking her nose.

"Okay. I will help."

"Yeah? First, we gotta take a few pictures of your teeth."

He takes her to the x ray room, next door. 

"Why don't we go to that cool chair there now? It's really comfy and can move up and down!", he tells her. 
"Up and down!?"

"Yes, come I'll show you!"

"We found the perfect dentist for her.", Harry whispers to me, watching Zayn show her how the chair moves. 

"Right? I thought she'd be howling and crying."

"Me too. I still do that when I have an appointment.", Harry says and you chuckle, kissing his cheek. "Yes you do."