Request for IsaMisa1234_Iguess

Alex's POV:-

"Let's watch a movie!", Niall says collapsing onto my couch after a game of football.

"Yeah! I'll get snacks.", Harry smiles and goes to my kitchen, Louis following him for water.

"You're buying me snacks next time, you guys finish everything!", I whine and Liam laughs sitting next to Niall. "We're your best friends love, so you don't mind at all right?"

"Wrong!"
"Alright stop fuming babe, Niall will stock up your snacks.", Zayn says pulling me down to sit with them on the couch.

"Why me!?"

Niall asks already through a mouth of food as he snatches it from Harry.

"Because you eat the most!", Harry says and we laugh.

After some more arguments on which movie to watch, we finally agree on one.

Liam offers me the popcorn. 

"Uh..no I'm not hungry.", I lie. I just have a really bad toothache and I'm trying to hide it from them, who are dentists unfortunately.

Liam shrugs and lets it go, I sigh in relief.

I must have rubbed my cheek a couple times during the movie because Harry was giving me a look.

 "Is something wrong Alex?"

"No!"

"Then why do you look like you're in pain? Is your mouth bothering you?"

"No!", I blurt out too quickly and all their eyes turn to me.

"Okay spit it out.", Louis says.

I shake my head. "Nothing, nothing's wrong!", my voice comes in a high pitch and being my friends, they know I'm lying.

"Alex, come on we'll only help you. Tell us.", Niall takes my hand and squeezes it.

I sigh and shake my head.

"You have a toothache?", Zayn guesses and I give him my best I'll kill you later look. 

"So that's it, why didn't you say Alex? We could go check it out.", Harry says, who is also my dentist and I groan. 

"No, it's fine Harry, it doesn't even hurt anymore, I'm good!"

I flash him a fake smile to convince him.

"Clearly not. Come on, we're going to the clinic."

"Noo!"

"Alex, we know you're scared but it's better to get it treated before it becomes worse. And you know we'll be so gentle, you don't have to be worried at all.", Liam smiles at me.

I have no option but to give in and we get in the car, going to their clinic.

Louis opens it all up, as today is an off day and Zayn leads me to a room with his arm around me to make sure I don't run away. 

"Have a seat love.", Harry points to the  dreaded chair.

I slip out of Zayn's arm and run for my life. 

This is terrifying, I am not doing this. What if my tooth needs to be taken out? What if I need those painful root canals the boys talk about? They will be using all those sharp pointy tools on me. 

______________________________________________

Niall's POV:-

Harry sighs watching Alex run away. 

"I'll get them.", I say, running behind Alex.

Alex sure can run fast, I finally catch up to them and grab their arm. "Alex! Stop, I can't run anymore! You win!"
"Niall let me go!"