Request for anonymous

Y/N's POV:-

You winced as you took a sip of your drink. You've been having a terrible toothache since a few days. You have to make an appointment to get them looked at but you're just so busy.

"What's wrong love?", you heard your boyfriend as you felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up at him.

"It's nothing..just a stupid toothache.", you said waving it off and wincing again as you tried to take a bite of your breakfast.

Zayn gasped dramatically. "You have a toothache and didn't tell me?"

Zayn's a dentist. You shrugged. "I was gonna make an appointment soon, maybe tomorrow.", you said somehow drowning the rest of your juice and getting up to go for work.

"Nooooo! I'm a dentist, why don't you just come see me? Worth the money too.", he winked and you smiled. 

"Are you sure?"

"Duh!", He threw his hands up into the air, running his hands through his amazing hair he was styling as he got ready.

"How long has it been hurting?", he asked.

"Maybe a week."

He gave you a look. "Come over to my clinic after work, it's bad leaving a tooth to hurt that long. By that time all my patients will be gone too. I'll make you pain free!"

"Okay, see you then. I love you." You hugged him and kissed him.

"I love you too, see ya baby, have a nice day. Oh and for the pain you can take this." He pulled away from you and went to the medicine cabinet, getting a pill out and handing you that with water. "Thank you.", you smile gratefully and drown it.

You went to work, after an exhausting day, drove to Zayn's clinic. Even the receptionist had gone home since it was past her working hours.

You knocked on Zayn's door before opening it.

"Hello!", Zayn spun around from his desk where he was dressed in scrubs, the tattoos on his arms visible and typing in patient files.

"Hey.", you smile back and he got up to greet you with a hug and kiss, taking your bag off you, he placed it on his desk.

"Have a seat love, just a minute.", Zayn said waving to the dental chair and you went and sat on it, looking at Zayn as he typed some last information into a patient file. You both talked about how your day went. 

"I transferred your file from your previous dentist.", he said now opening it.

"Oh."

"Y/N Y/L/N, age Y/A(your/age)..", he started listing off whether you had previous dental work, allergies, etc, just to make sure it was all correct. 

"It's been a year since your last visit babe?", he read out and looked at you for confirmation.

"Yes."

He nodded getting up and washing his hands. "Did the medicine help?", he asked.

"Yeah..but then it wore off, now it hurts again."

"Awe, from 1 to 10, how bad is it?", he asked drying his hands and coming to you.

"Maybe a 9.."

"That bad? Baby you should have told me earlier.", Zayn said putting a bib around you. "It's okay, I'll make it all better.", he said with a smile as he kissed your cheek and sat on his rolling chair. 

"Leaning you back just enough so I can take a look.", he said pressing his foot on the pedestal, and you felt yourself slowly moving back on the chair.