Check Up-Doctor imagine

Lucy's POV:-

"LUCCYYY!!!", your big brother, Liam yelled. 

"Whaat?", you groaned digging yourself deeper into your covers.

"You have a checkup with me and the boys today, get ready.", Liam said standing at your door. "Leeyum!", you whine. "It's my holiday!"

"That's why we're going today, love.", he said as he kissed your forehead and took the covers over your body making you whine some more. 

"See you down in fifteen.", he said.

"Fine.", you mumbled and got up. Your brother Liam, and his friends were all doctors which meant they were naturally over protective of you. You did not hate the doctors but you were bad with needles. You hoped there wouldn't be any today.

"Morning hun.", Louis said and ruffled your hair as you went down. Yes, they lived with you too. "Morning Lou.", you said and sat next to Niall to eat your cereal. Soon you were on the way to their clinic and in the exam room. 

"Our favorite patient!", Harry exclaimed as he put on his doctor coat. You rolled your eyes, "Let's just get this over with."

"Looks like someone's in a bad mood.", Zayn said chuckling. 

"I don't plan on spending my free day with you losers in the hospital.", you said and Louis gasped. "That hurt!", he said in a fake hurt voice and you giggled. 

"We can get it done with soon, if you co operate.", Liam said. 

"Step on the scale babe.", Zayn said and you stepped on it. Zayn nodded satisfied and wrote i down, then checked your height and told you to hop on the table. He inserted a thermometer into your ear and your temperature was normal.

 Niall took his stethoscope and put the ear pieces in his ear. 

"I'm gonna listen to your heart and lungs okay Lucy?", he said smiling and you nodded. There was nothing scary about that.

You let Niall slip his hand under your shirt to place the cold bell on your chest. "Sorry, if it's cold.", he said flashing you another smile. "Deep breath princess.", he said and you took a deep breath. You kept breathing deeply for him as he moved it around to your back too. 

"Sounds great!", Niall beamed and you smiled. 

"I'm gonna look into your eyes, nose, ears and mouth.", Harry said as he switched on the flashlight of his pen and waved it in your eyes.

"Look at Louis love.", he said and you looked at Louis who made a funny face that made you crack up and Harry continued to look in your eyes. "Perfect, ears now.", he let you know and inserted the otoscope in your right ear. You flinched.

"Pain?", Harry asked.

"No, jut uncomfortable."

He smiled. "Oh, okay, sorry babe.", he said and quickly looked into both your ears. He took another tool and tileted your chin back to look into your nose that was also good.

"Open your mouth.", he said switching on the flashlight again and you did. "Lou, grab me a depressor please?", he asked and Louis handed him one. Harry put it on your tongue and pressed it down. 

"Say ahh.", he said and you obeyed. "Everything looks good Lucy bear, high five!", Harry said after pulling out his tools and you smiled giving him one. 

"Lie down for me Lucy, I should check your stomach.", Liam said pushing your shoulder down slightly and you lied down. He lifted your shirt just to reveal your tummy.

"Tell me if it hurts okay love?", he said and you nodded. He smiled and pressed down gently on your stomach and everything was good. He listened with his stethoscope as well. 

"Can I go now?", you asked. "Um, before you freak out, you have two shots.", Liam said slowly and your eyes widened and you started to make a run for it but he held you.

"I'm sorry baby, it's for school. You have to get it done.", he said as he hugged you. "I'm scared Li.", you said voice cracking. "I know Lucy, I'll hold you, it's going to be okay.", he said and you slowly nodded. Zayn and Louis were already ready with the shots. 

"I'm gonna be gentle hun, promise.", Louis said patting your head and you nodded, holding on to Liam tightly. He cleaned your arm and Zayn smiled at you as he held your other hand while Liam wrapped his arms around your torso, you on his lap. 

"Small pinch love, in 3..2..1.", Louis said and you felt a prick. You whimpered and a small tear formed in your eye. "Shh, it's okay", Liam cooed rubbing your back as you squeezed Zayn's hand.

"Please Lou, no more.", you pleaded. 

"I'm so sorry Lucy bear."

"We'll get ice cream and cuddle when we're done baby, just one more you can do it.", Liam said.

"You already got one babe! It's just like that.", Harry said.

"Yeah, princess, you can do it.", Niall said.

"You're brave!", Zayn said. 

"Ready?", Louis asked you and you nodded slowly. "Okay, breathe out in 3..2..1" You squeezed your eyes shut this time and waited for Louis to pull it out. 

"Well done Lucy!", he said. "Love you.", Liam said kissing the top of your head. "Love you too.", you said cuddling into his chest.