Request for 1DLoveImagines5sos

Y/N's POV:-

"Guys come on, it's just daddy, you know he won't hurt you!", you say to your upset kids. They wanted to go to the park but you have to take them to your husband Niall's clinic so they can get their dental check ups done. Their dad is their dentist as well. 

"B-But noo!", Ricky, your youngest, three year old whines. 

Samantha, the six year old was also huffing and puffing. 

"Don't you want to see daddy?", you ask.

"Yeah.."

"So let's go. And we'll see from there okay? Come on, Sam.", you put your arm around your daughter and carry your son as you go to the car.

You successfully distracted them on the way, showing them things and talking to them.

"Can we go to the park after we see daddy?", Samantha asks.

"Of course we can!", you smile and she smiles back. 

Once you get there, Harry greets you who works in the reception along with his other jobs. "Y/N! Sam, Ricky, hey!", Harry grins and rushes to you guys to greet you.

 "Hi Harry.", you smile and hug him. He pecks your cheek politely and leans down to greet the kids. After that he says Niall will be ready in a minute and we can wait outside which we do.

"Daddy!", both of them run to Niall as he comes out.

"Hi babies!", he laughs, holding them both as they launch into his arms. "How was your day little troubles?"

They talk to him while Niall smiles and kisses you as well. You all go to his room but as soon as you got there, Ricky started crying.

"Aw bud, what's wrong?", Niall coos, rubbing his back. "I'm just going to check your teeth!"

"No!"

"Okay, okay, we don't have do anything yet. Don't cry buddy.", he kisses his head, bouncing him around. Samantha tugs on your hand pouting. "Daddy can we go home?", she asks softly.

"We can darling, after a quick check up. It's just to see how your little teeth are looking, I promise nothing else will happen, it's not scary. And then we can go home."

"Maybe get some ice cream on the way, yeah?", you add and Niall smiles at you. "Okay.", Sam mutters but still clings to you.

"So who's going first?", Niall asks.

"Not me.", Sam says.

"I no go.", Ricky says, shaking his head firmly.

Niall sighs. "Okay how bout this, I'll give mummy a check up and I'll tell you everything I will do, I'll do the same thing on you two, is that okay?"

You get a little nervous, not being a fan of dentists yourself, but anything for the kids.

"Okay!", Sam agrees.

Ricky nods. "And you guys see how brave you should be like mummy.", Niall beams, and you laugh lightly. Oh sure. Brave, you?

Niall brings two other chairs for the kids so they can observe and you sit down on the chair. Niall shakes his head laughing watching your kids roll around in the chair and laugh at each other.

"They're so silly."

"They're your kids, what do you expect?", you say back and he snorts, leaning down to press a kiss to your nose. "I think it's more of your genes in that area princess."

"Oh really?"

He nods snapping on gloves on his hands. He pulls up a mask and rolls next to your head. "Can you switch on that light for me Sam?", Niall asks.