Request for anonymous

Trigger Warning: Attempt of suicide, talks of anxiety and depression, don't read if it makes you uncomfortable.

Y/N's POV:-

You looked outside the window, trying to fight the urge to cry. It was days like these that made you weak again and you hated it. You were diagnosed with anxiety and depression a year ago, and since then, it has been a constant fight with your internal demons. 

You had no one. You were lonely. Your family doesn't care about you, you just moved in to a different city, so you have no friends here either. You're the kind of person who finds it hard to keep a friendship going on, and the only person you talk to is your best friend, maybe once a week. 

You watch the droplets of rain falling out of the sky, suddenly starting to question your existence in this world. You weren't helping anyone, you weren't living for anyone, and you certainly didn't like living like this. So why continue?

Suicide. 

Yes, that's the answer, you thought.

There was a part of you screaming from inside, that suicide's not the answer, you shouldn't do it, there are actually people who care about you, but that was the smaller, ignored part of you. The other anxious and depressed part, was urging you to do it. You have been fighting this feeling off for days, but now you just can't.

You're ready to give up.

You get up and walk to the bathroom, of your lonely flat. You look in the mirror at your tired self, and find a blade. 

You bring it to your wrist, close your eyes, and make the cut. You cry out in pain as you do it, feeling the blood trickle out of your skin, but you didn't stop.

Very soon you got dizzy, light headed and felt it getting hard to breathe. You fall on the floor and continue crying, your tears matching the rain outside.

_______________________________________________________

Harry's POV:-

"Harry. Join them, I just got a call from Avenue lane. Neighbors say they haven't seen the girl out in a couple days, and she always seems depressed. You should go check.", Louis tells me as he gets off the phone. I was just packing my medical kit, ready to go on my shift.

"Okay. Send Ron the address, we're off.", I nod.

I, Niall and the Ron the driver, all jump into the ambulance, as we speed to the address of the girl. 

I couldn't help but wonder about the possibilities. Depressed girl, hasn't been seen out. I really hope this is not a suicide attempt. Or worse, we find her dead, being too late. 

We got her details. Her name is Y/N Y/L/N, just moved in here two months ago. 

"You check the bathroom, I'll go around the flat!", Niall says, as we break in the flat. The neighbors that called, were anxiously standing outside.

"Is anyone here? Ma'am?", I call around, as I find the bathroom. 

I hear shallow breaths, and push the door open quick. My eyes widen seeing a beautiful young woman, on the floor, curled up into a ball. She was clutching her wrist, which was pouring out blood, and streaks of tears coated her cheeks. 

"Ma'am? Y/N? Can you hear me?", I rush to her, pressing my fingers to the side of her neck to feel for a pulse. A faint one was there, but it concerned me. She was shivering, and her eyes were closed. 

"Y/N?",  I call her louder, patting her cheek  and examining her wrist. She seemed to have just dodged the radial artery. I sigh in relief, before grabbing some gauze and cloth to temporarily wrap it around her wrist to stop the blood. She whined when I tied it around tight. "It's okay Y/N, I'm Harry, a paramedic. You're safe now, okay? Can you respond to me please?"