Wisdom teeth

"Babe I made dinner!", my boyfriend Harry said as I entered the house.

"Oh, that's nice babe.", you mumbled walking to the kitchen and hugging Harry from behind. "Are you okay?", he asked moving one hand to place over yours.

"Mhm." You kissed his shoulder. You've been having a terrible pain in the back of your mouth since last night. You thought it would get better but it didn't, it just got worse. You were hungry, but couldn't eat anything the whole day, wonder how you're going to eat Harry's dinner.

You hadn't told him, the thing is, he is a dentist and you hate dentists. Harry had never done anything dental to you, neither did he mention anything, which you were thankful for. You were partners.

"Okay then, go shower quick, it'll be ready by then.", Harry said kissing you and you nodded going to the shower. 

You took a shower, changed into your pj's and sat for dinner. You winced through the first bite, your hand flying to your cheek.

"What's wrong babe?", Harry asked worriedly.

"N-nothing.", you somehow swallowed it. "I'm not very h-hungry Haz, I'm sorry. Thanks for making dinner though."

He pouted. "It's no good if you don't eat, is it your teeth?"

You were in so much pain you decided to just tell him the truth. "Yeah, it's been hurting, I can't even eat."

"Aw, you should have told me earlier, make an appointment with your dentist then.", Harry said.

"I hate him.", you muttered making Harry chuckle. "He is mean."

You sipped some water and even that hurt. "Do you want me to take a look for you?", he asked. 

You nodded, he's your boyfriend, you trust him. "Just a look.", you said and he smiled and nodded.

So you went to the bedroom where Harry said you could lie your head on his lap for him to see. He put a pillow below your head and grabbed his phone switching on the flashlight.

"Will you hold it for me love?", he asked and you held it, he adjusted your hand so the light would be on your mouth.

"Thank you. Open up?" You opened slowly and Harry's one hand held your chin to look around and the other gently pulled on your cheek to have a good look.

"Ah, I see the problem.", he said immediately and pulled your other cheek looking on the other side.

"Wot'?", you ask and he smiled letting you close. "It's your wisdom teeth babe, one on each side.", he informed.

"You'll have to get them extracted as soon as possible."

Your face became pure horror and you sat up. Harry hugged you. "You'll be sleeping while the dentist does it Y/N, no need to worry."

"B-But I-I'm scared.", you whispered curling your fingers around his shirt.

"Why don't I ask Louis to do it? And I'll come with you, to hold your hand. I will be there for the entire procedure and when you wake up, I'll make sure nothing happens to you. I promise Louis' a really good dentist."

You thought about it. "You'll be there?"

He smiled and kissed you. "I promise." You slowly nodded. "Will it hurt though?"

"Not honey, you'll be sleeping. You will be sore for a couple days, but I'll take care of you!", Harry said excitedly.

So the next day you and Harry went off to Louis' clinic. He said he was free and would do it soon.