Accident

You were driving as you sang to the music, when suddenly a bright light hit your eyes. You kept your eyes open as you saw a car slamming into yours.

Then it was darkness.

_____________________________________

"Page Dr. Malik! And Dr. Payne!", you heard as you were being pushed somewhere.

"Fill me in.", you heard a British voice and sirens all around you. 

"Jane Doe, accident in the highway, that drunk guy slammed into her. Possible concussion, broken ribs, and internal injury."

"Ma'am?", you felt hands feeling yours for a pulse and patting your cheek. "Ma'am can you hear me? Can you open your eyes?"

You couldn't. You passed out again.

Next time you came into consciousness, you heard another British voice, it was close to you. "She's going in and out of consciousness, order for a CT scan!" You felt a needle pushed into your arm and whimpered.

"Hey. Can you hear me love? Raise your hand if you can, or a finger, something." You raised a small finger but that also felt painful.

"Thank you. I'm doctor Payne. You were in an accident and now we're going to take care of you, don't worry. I want you to stay awake for me okay?"

Clear instructions, but it was hard to listen to them. "Can you tell me your name miss?", doctor Payne asked. 

"Y-Y/N.", you whispered before passing out again.

__________________________________________________________

Liam's POV:-

"Y/N.", I repeated lifting my head from near her lips so I could hear her better.

"Oh crap.", I said as I saw her pass out again. "Y/N, Y/N.", I patted her cheek but it was of no use.

 "We need to take her for CT, now.", I said to the nurses and they nodded and helped me push the bed outside the exam room to the CT scan room. She's got two broken ribs, a fractured ankle and a few cuts on her forehead. A concussion too, cause her pupils were unresponsive. It's not a very bad condition, but it will quickly turn into one if she has internal bleeding.

Once I positioned the CT machine, I went out to join Zayn as we watched through the clear glass.

"Got her name?", Zayn asked staring at the computer screen.

"Y/N.", I mumbled out. "She seems young. Stupid drunk drivers."

He sighed and nodded. "If only they think a little, so many accidents can we prevented."

I nod agreeing with him. "Do we have her last name so we can contact family?"

"No, she passed out again before I could ask her that."

"Oh. Well at least she doesn't have internal bleeding.", Zayn observed as the scan came up. "Just a bad concussion then, thank god.", I said getting up and going to get her to an exam room again.

"Doctor Malik!", a nurse ran to him. "We've got a bad trauma case."

"Go. I'll take care of this.", I told him and he nodded, patting me on the back before running with the nurse. He's a trauma surgeon, usually very busy. I'm a trauma doctor, we both work in the ER.

I picked the girl up and placed her on the bed on the exam room, washing my hands and taking my tools before sitting on a stool near to her head to stitch up her forehead. I positioned the small lamp on the cuts before putting on my gloves.