Request for kattiXxMaduxX

Y/N's POV:-

"Good morning darling.", your dad smiles at you as you go down the stairs. He was in the kitchen making breakfast, a scene you wake up to every morning. Your tall, curly haired, green eyed dad humming to the stereo as he cooked. Sometimes he would drop things and make a mess, but that's just your clumsy dad. 

"Good morning dad.", you smile softly. 

"How did you sleep?", he asks as you rub your fingers on your cheek. 

"Uh good.."

He rose an eyebrow and looked back. "You okay?"

You quickly nod, dropping your hand from your cheek. "Yeah! Would you like some help?"

"No...here eat up.", he places a plate in front of you. He switches of the stove and sits across from you with his own breakfast.

How were you going to eat this? Your mouth has been hurting so bad. You don't want to say it because your dad is your dentist as well, and you really don't want to hear everything in his mouth when he gets to know you have a cavity or an infection or whatever it is. 

"I'm not hungry, dad, you can eat.", you say getting up.

"Baby, eat a little at least, you can't skip breakfast. Eat some of it.", he says and you poke your fork into the eggs. He reached out to lay a hand on your forehead. "Are you sick?"

"No."

"Then what's wrong? You don't look too good today..", he frowns, being the concerned father he is.

"I'm fine dad.", you say and put the eggs in your mouth to convince him. 

"If you say so.", he shrugs, sipping his tea.

You yelped when you accidentally bit too hard, your hand flying to your cheek.

"Y/N. Is it your mouth? Hurts huh?", dad asks, reaching out to rub your arm.

You couldn't hide it any longer. "It's okay baby, tell me hm?", dad coaxes.

"I-It hurts dad.", you confess, and he gets up to go across the table and comfort you. You bury your face in his shirt, inhaling his musky scent. 

"Oh, sweetie, it's okay..I can have a look at it. You don't have school today, so you can come with me and I'll sort it okay? Don't worry, I'll make it better love.", he strokes your back as you hug him. 

He kisses your hair and you nod. "You can drink your juice for now and get ready, we can get going."

You did as he told and you two were on your way to his office. 

"Little Styles!", Uncle Niall greets you after your dad and you wave at him. "What's got your wonderful self in here?"

Dad chuckles and you groan as Uncle Niall ruffles your hair. "Her mouth hurts Ni, so we're gonna check that out.", dad says.

"Aw, poor baby. Hi!", Uncle Louis joins your side.

"Hey. Do we need the whole party dad?", I ask.

"We're good company!", Uncle Niall says and you laugh shaking your head. "Where's Uncle Zayn and Uncle Li?"

"Their patients are already in."

"Come on love, my patients will start coming soon!", dad motions for you to go in his room.

You go and plop down on the dental chair. "What pain? Where do you have it?", Uncle Niall asks, those two following us in.

"Back of my mouth.", you mumble. "It sucks."