Request for imbriannalucia

Brianna's POV:-

"There you go! Take that!", Liam yells, as he and Zayn play WWE on the gaming console. Me, Louis, Harry and Niall were watching them, and throwing popcorn at them for fun. 

"I will destroy you!", Zayn says in his thick accent and yelps when a popcorn hits his eye. "Harold!"
"Aren't you eating any?", my brother Niall asks me. 

"Um, I don't feel like eating.", I lie, dumping the rest of my popcorn in Harry's bowl, who happily beamed at me. 

"Why not?", Niall questions. "You're always hungry."

"Not now okay! I'll be back."

I get up and rush to my room. This is Liam's and Niall's house, both of them my older brothers. I was over for the weekend, so were the other boys. I sigh as I flop down on my bed. It's not that I don't like popcorn or don't feel like eating it, my tooth hurts really bad, and I know popcorn won't do it any good. 

I should go to a dentist, but I'm terrified of them. It scares me so much, so that is NOT an option.

"Bri?", Louis and Niall come in.

"What?"

"Are you okay?", Louis asks, sitting down next to me and ruffling my hair gently.

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"Niall says you're acting weird.", Louis jerks his head at him. 

"I'm not, he's the one acting weird."

Niall raises his eyebrows at Louis like see?

"Babe you've been like this since you got here, all snappy. I'm worried about you.", Niall admits, his blue eyes, which I share too, washing over me with concern. "Is everything okay?"

"Just college, Niall, I'm fine.", I smile softly and hug him. 

He rubs my back. "Yeah? You're not sick or anything? You've been eating less, didn't even compete with me and Liam during food marathon!"

"I've been eating healthy."

Niall squints his eyes down at me. "I know when you lie, little sis."

I pull away from him. "What do you guys want? Can't you leave me alone?"

"Not unless you tell us what's wrong, if you want I'll leave and you can just tell your brother.", Louis shrugs.

I sigh. "Okay fine, but don't tell anyone."

"Promise.", Niall smiles and locks his pinky finger with mine.

"My tooth hurts.", I mumble softly.

"That's it?", Louis laughed.

"What do you mean that's it!?"

"I mean it's an easy fix!"

"Poor baby, how long have you had it?", Niall takes me back into his arms. 

"A few weeks."

"A few weeks?! You should've gotten an appointment at the dentist, Bri."

"U-Uh I will, I'm busy with college, you know.."

Niall nods. "That's alright. We'll help you."

I look at him and he shares a look with Louis. "Love, we've actually been studying, and now we all have dentist degrees."

WHAT?

"Y-You're joking right?"

"No, seems like it innit?", he chuckles. "We were gonna tell you today so we can celebrate!"