Request for kat73207

Y/N's POV:-

"The children were all very scared at first but then they were okay, when we were gentle with them. You just need to be a little nice to them, they're not used to it.", Niall, my boyfriend tells me about an orphanage he and his friends had gone to, to give the kids there a free checkup. He's a doctor.

"You're so sweet.", you smile and kiss his cheek, leaning back against his cheek. You two were cuddling on the couch as the TV played in the background.

"Thanks.", he smiles and pecks your lips. 

"Princess?", he asks after a while.

"Hmm?"

His hand traces your arm up and down. "When did you last go to the doctor?"

You froze. You hate the doctor and you can't even remember the last time you went.

"W-Why?", you ask.

"I just never saw you go in, it's good to get checked out once in a while even if nothing's bothering us babe.", he explains. "Are you okay?"

You nod, nuzzling your nose in his shirt. "I-I can't remember the last time I went."

"That's okay. Where do you go?", he asks.

"Niall.", you look at him. "I'm scared. I haven't gone in a while."

You thought he would have a panic attack but he didn't seem too surprised. "Oh. What are you scared about Y/N?", he asks softly, kissing your cheek. 

You sigh. "I don't really know. Just the tools and the white coats and everything."

"None of the tools are scary princess. You know what? Why don't you come with me to the clinic tomorrow? I can give you a full check up."

"W-What no!"

He held your face and stroked your cheeks with his thumbs. "I want to make sure you're healthy darling, and I'll make it as comfortable as it is for you. It'll be just me and you in the room, only I will touch you, I'll explain to you everything I'm doing and we'll do it at your pace. I won't hurt you princess, don't be scared."

You knew that would never happened. You circle your arms around his neck, pressing a small kiss to his jaw. "Just us?"

"Just us."

"Okay."

He grinned and kissed you. "That's my brave girl. I love you."

____________________________________________________

You regret agreeing to Niall as you enter the room Niall works in. One wall was full of tools, the drawers had gloves, medicines, and what not.

"Have a seat princess.", Niall says, pulling out a chair in front of his desk for you and sit down. Thank god not on the crinkly sheets yet.

"So, you told me the place you had last gone to, and I collected your files from there. I did read through it and you don't have any allergies, or health conditions from what this says. Do you have any concerns?"

"Don't talk like a doctor.", you whine.

He laughed and gave your hand a squeeze. "Sorry. Just used it."

"No concerns."

"Great. We can get started in a few minutes, I'm just filling in your present details.", he says, typing away on his computer. 

You felt like the minutes went by too quick. Niall was getting up and washing his hands. "Come on princess, let's take your height and weight. Nothing scary here right? Just a scale."