Request for anonymous- Wisdom teeth

Y/N's POV:-

You walked into your boyfriend's exam room, going to meet him. Also have him look at your mouth because you have been having some pain at the back of your teeth. Zayn is a dentist, and since you started dating, you go to him, it's free too! And to be honest, you are nervous when you go to the dentist and he understands that, he's so gentle with you that you wouldn't want anyone else either. 

You knock on the door and hear a faint, "Come in."

Zayn didn't look up as you entered, he was busy typing something onto his computer. You smiled and went behind him, wrapping your arms around his neck. 

"Hey baby.", Zayn's face instantly lit up into a smile as he leaned back and looked up at you. "Hello.", you smile back and kiss him. "Are you busy Doctor Malik?", you tease, kissing his cheek, your fingers playing with the little stubble he has on his face.

"Ah no Ms Y/L/N, I was just filling the last details of my previous patient. What brings you here?", he asked, even though he knew exactly why, he was the one who told you to go today after all his patients went. 

You decided to play along. "Well I've been experiencing some pain in my mouth, so maybe you could help with that."

"I see. Such a pretty girl like you in pain? That is horrible. Come right this way miss.", he gets up and grabs your hand, dragging you to the dental chair. 

You let go of character as you both started laughing. He hugs you and you hug him back tight. "How was your day?", you ask.

"Slow, only cavities. I really don't want to see another cavity today."

"Hopefully I don't have one."

"Oh yeah.", he smiles and kisses your forehead. "Your day went okay too?"

"Yup, I think the new boss is starting to like me now."

"Who wouldn't anyone like you Y/N? I told you he would."

You pinch his cheek and he giggled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Shall we get started?"

You nod nervously. He ran his hands over your arms. "It's okay love, it's just me, and it's just a small check up to see what's going on, that's it. Hardly five minutes."

"Okay."

He sat you down. He told you about something Liam did, his co dentist who has the other room while he washed his hands. Zayn was in his scrubs, the tattoos on his arms visible. 

He put on his gloves, a mask and leaned your chair back while talking. You gulped as the light went on. 

"I'm just gonna be using the mirror and the probe, nothing else. That won't hurt right?", he coos, holding it up to show you. You shake your head, it won't hurt. 

"Exactly. If you need a break, tell me darling and I'll stop okay?"

"Mhm."

He brought his hands towards your mouth and you opened. "Thank you.", he smiled down at you from the way his eyes crinkled. You tried to smile back. 

Zayn continued talking to you to make you less nervous as he examined your teeth and you were at ease too, you trust him. He turned your head to his side for better vision, your nose almost touching his chest, and brought the light closer, moving the mirror to the back of your mouth as if something caught his eye. He did the same to other side. 

"That's it, we're done!", he says pulling away.

"So fast?"

"Yeah!", he throws his mask and gloves away, switched the light off and brings up back up. "You remember last check up I told you your wisdom teeth might come in?"