Strep Throat-Anonymous request

You woke up that day with a horrible throat ache and the chills. You waved it off because you had to move on with your day and kissed your boyfriend, still sleeping.

"Babe, wake up, it's morning.", you said chuckling as you kissed his head of curls.

"No......", he mumbled burying his nose into the pillow.

"Yes..", you said back patting his back before getting out of bed. "You have sick patients wanting your help."

He chuckled and rolled over. "Good morning, babe."

"Good morning.", you said back smiling, ignoring your pain. You hopped in the shower, ate breakfast together you dropped Harry off at his clinic before you went to your office. Harry's a doctor.

The pain you tried to ignore, wasn't working anymore. It started getting really bad so your colleague suggested you take an ibuprofen and you did. By the end of the day, you were exhausted and you felt aches all over.

Your had to drive to Harry to pick him up so you groaned and somehow drove to his clinic.

"Hi love.", Harry said without even looking up from the patient files he was working on, he knew it was you around this time.

"Hey.", you croaked back and his head lifted up in an instant. "Why do you sound like that?"

"I don't know.", you whispered walking into his open arms and he pulled you down on his lap before giving you a hug.

"You sick babe?"

"I guess...", you coughed into your forearm and felt Harry gasp as he pulled away from the hug. "You feel very warm.", he said bringing his hand up to your forehead. "Were you feeling fine this morning?"

"Just a bit of a sore throat but now it's bad.."

"Aw, poor baby.", he cooed as you rested your head on his shoulder. "Why didn't you get off work earlier? You look so tired." His long cold fingers brushed hair out of your forehead.

"I was fine.", you shrugged. "Symptoms?", he asks kissing your cheek. "Really bad throat, and just my whole body hurts."

"And you have a fever for sure.", he added. "But worry not, doctor Styles will aid to your rescue."

You giggled but winced at the pain it caused you. He rubbed your back gently and handed you some water. "Where are you taking me?", you ask as he got up with you in his arms.

"I want to examine you.", he said setting you down on the examination table. "Whyyy?", you groan just wanting to sleep. "Because, you could be down with something bad and you need timely treatment.", he said washing his hands. "Are you gonna do a check up on me?", you ask. Harry has never done anything doctory to you except for treating a small wound on your knee. 

"Mhm, you're sick and I want to help you. And I know you're too stubborn to go to your doctor-"

"He's annoying!", you cut him off and then whimper as your throat hurt.

"Shhh, don't strain your voice.", Harry smiled and kissed your cheek once he came back. "I'm excited to take care of you!", he exclaimed and you rolled your eyes. "I mean it's always me sick, even though I'm the doctor. Now I can finally take care of you. I don't mean that I'm happy that you're sick though.", he quickly added and you groaned.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll stop.", he giggled and reached for a tool hanging off the wall. "What is that? That looks scary.", you said.

"Babe it's just a thermometer.", he held it out for you to see.

"Why does it look like that?"

"Because it goes in your ear.", he said turning your head and tugging gently your ear lobe back before inserting the tool. You flinched but stayed still.