Request for anonymous

Y/N's POV:-

"Babyyyyy..", you hear your boyfriend call and smile. 

"Yessss??", you ask in the same tone.

Zayn laughed and appeared at the door way to your bedroom. "Are you free tomorrow? I am free after 4 tomorrow cause there are less patients so I thought we could go out for dinner?"

"Ooo, but I have an appointment tomorrow babe.", you pout and put away the lotion you were applying on your body before bed.

"What appointment?", he asks, going into the bathroom to brush his teeth. 

"Dentist.", you say, shuffling back in bed. "Six month appointment."

"Oh.", he turns around to look at you. "Why don't you just come to me?"

Zayn is a dentist and in your one year of dating, you haven't had him check your teeth or do anything dental related to you. 

"I thought you would find it awkward so I never asked.", you say. 

"No I wouldn't! It would be fun playing dentist with you!"

You roll your eyes and he laughs. "Besides, you can save some money."

"I'm okay with it if you are.", you say shrugging.

"Of course I am.", he smiles. "So appointment first and then dinner?", he asks.

"Sure!"

_____________________________________________________

Next day

You were never really scared of dentists, and you're not scared of your sweet little boyfriend, who just has the bad boy image because of his tattoos and his killer looks but in reality he's nothing but a sweetheart. So you didn't have much of a problem. 

"One sec. I have to clean all this for my lady.", Zayn says, moving around wiping down the dental chair and you laugh. 

"Do you clean it just for me or for everyone?"

"Everyone. But I want to impress you, it's your first time in here for getting something done."

You hum. "It is pretty clean."

"Why thank you."

You look around at his room and smile seeing that he had pinned your post it notes of, "I'm proud of you baby! THAT'S MY MAN!", when he won some award and some more of your motivational quotes for him. 

"You pin all this?"

"Yup, it makes me very happy."

You smile. "Aw. Where's your assistant?"

"Told her to go home, I can deal with you alone. I should've told her to stay as you are a handful-"

"Hey."
He laughs. You giggle at a model of a mouth on his desk. You take it place it in front of your mouth, talking in your puppet voice. "Doctor Malik help me, doctor Malik."

Zayn grins. "How can I help you?"

"You're too hot it's burning me! Ow!"

Zayn bursts out giggling. You laugh keeping it back down. "You don't play with that?"

"No, you're crazy babe."

"Crazy for you."

"Oh god, stop.", he wraps his arms around your waist and you squeal as he picks you up. He places you on the dental chair and tickles you. "Z-Zayn!", you giggle swatting his hands away. 

When he finally stops, you catch your breath. He kisses your nose. "You are so cute!"

You smile and he kisses you softly before going to his desk. "So babe, I've read your files, just a few questions before we start. Have you been having any pain or discomfort in your mouth?"