𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 4

"ge.. where are you..".. Asked a little Yibo trembling like a leaf inside the dark room..

".. Why are you here..".. Said Zhan with a dark voice..

"..Ge.. Zhan Ge.. I.. I didn't know.. I am sorry.. Please.. Forgive...me..".. Cried Yibo trembling badly.. His heart was filled with fear of darkness.. But he just couldn't leave his Love of life in so much pain and hurt.. His guilt was killing him..

".. I don't need your sorry Yibo.. If you are guilty then.. I beg you to leave me alone forever..".. Said Zhan.. His voice was breaking slowly..

".. I.. I am sorry Ge.. But I can't leave you..".. Said Yibo.. His heart was so painful even imagine a life without Zhan..

".. Why.., why are you doing all this Yibo..,.. Why destroying everything I have..what do you want Yibo..".. Cried Zhan..hiding his face in the pillow..

".. Ge.. I only want a little space in your heart.., I.. I love you more than anything.. Can you PLEASE LOVE Me back a little.. ".. Asked Yibo sitting next to Zhan.. Still trembling in fear...the darkness was making his heart throb in pain..

"..ha-haha..Love.. It's a big word for a child like you Yibo.. ".. Said Zhan with a sad laugh..

".. I am not a child Ge.., I know what love is.., for me love is my Zhan Ge.." said Yibo.. With tears..

".. If you know what love is.. Then why did you send her away from me... ".. Said Zhan.. Sitting up..

".. Ge..., I am sorry.., I just wanted you to look back at me.., I was jealous..,so.. I asked mama to send them away.., I am sorry.. I didn't know they will meet an accident... ".. Said Yibo.. Crying.. His heart was burdened with guilt.. And pain.. Because of his foolishness Zhan lost someone he liked so much..

".. Your love Disgust me, Yibo.. ".. Said Zhan.. With bitterness..

".... Ge.... ".. Cried Yibo....

°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°

"..Ge......."..yelled Yibo waking up from his nightmare.. He was breathing heavily..
.
.

".. Hey.. Are you okk.."..
.
Yibo flinched in horror listening to a unknown voice..

He looked up..

Yibo's eyes widen in fear seeing a handsome new face in his room..?..
Who is he..?..
What is he doing in my room..?..
Where is Zhan ge..?..
How did he enter our house....?
Did he break in..?..

"..W-who.. are you..?..".. Asked Yibo in a vary weak voice..

".. Hey.. Little one.. Don't panic.. I am not a bad man..".. Said the handsome man..

".. Really..?...".. Whispering Yibo.. No bad man will admit he is bad.. You look dangerous.. Thought yibo in his mind..

"... What's going on...".. 

Yibo's eyes brighten up hearing a familiar voice.. Without waiting he jumped out of the bed to only get disbalance because of his weak legs... Yibo closed his eyes in fear of hitting the floor.. But a strong pair of arm caught him before he hit the ground..