𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 8

Hello sweethearts
...
A new book published

A books containing Yizhan short stories

Try it out if you have time
❤️❤️❤️

.......................

Zhan made dinner for him and Yibo even though he was tired.. Wanted to take rest after all the drama.. Still he can't just let the boy sleep on empty stomach can he..

.....
.....
.....

Hearing someone enter his room..
Yibo looked up to see Zhan struggling to enter with two big bowls of food..

He wanted to help as he doesn't want his husband to hurt himself.. But he felt his lower half numb because of sitting on the cold floor for long..

Zhan placed the dinner on the clear table.. And looked for Yibo.. Who was curling up on the cold floor..
His face was swollen.. Eyes were red.. Nose was red.. Cheeks were pink drenched with tears..

".. Ugh.. Just how much did he cry.."

Zhan felt bad.. As Yibo was already ill.. But he made him cry again..

Yibo looking at his husband who was checking him.. Then came towards him..

".. Don't sit on the cold floor next time.., you can cry sitting on the bed too.. " said Zhan couching down to Yibo's level..

Yibo was like really.. Cry sitting on the bed..?...

Zhan wiped Yibo's tear drenched face clear with his handkerchief.. Satisfied with the clean face.. Zhan picked Yibo up and went to the sofa placed him on the couch..

Yibo was too shocked to react..
He didn't believe if he was dreaming or not..
After all he expected Zhan to scold him or behave harshly with him or hit him.. But never did he expect his husband to clear his messy face and Carry him..
After all what he did to his husband's friend.. He didn't expect to get any care from his husband..

".. Eat up.." said Zhan noticing Yibo lost in his dreamland..

Yibo looked at Zhan in confusion then to the food.. Then again look at Zhan.. Thinking why he is not behaving mad at him..

Zhan shake his head a little..

".. I am tired Yibo.., I have to work then sleep.. So please will you just eat.." said Zhan.. Looking at Yibo like begging him to eat without complaining..