𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 50

I sometimes hate Wattpad guys.., from last 24 hours it was commenting problem, now notification problem.

Anyway

A reminder to all, chapter - 49 updated, please remember to check it out if you skipped.

Thanks for being patience with me and my silly story all the time.

🔸🔸🔸

Yibo shivered at his husband's cold voice, demanding to know who told him. Does it even matter who told him, no right, after all it was all his sin. Why do he care who told him?

".. Is it even matter who told me.?.." said Yibo looking down, tears made their way out of his eyes. It hurts, it really hurts so much to watch his husband's expression changing from hurt to furious. Being hatred by him something he always feared, but now it's opposite, he doesn't mind it any more, being hatred or hurted, he deserve all of it for hurting his life, his love, his entire heart in his husband's body, his sole reason to breathe. He deserves every single hate, anger, disgust. Because he knows his husband is too kind hearted, if he won't hate him, hurt him then he will hate himself more for his selfishness which always hurt his husband.

".. It fucking matters, matters more than the purpose of my life, the secret I hide from years, it matters Damm it.." hissed Zhan in a very cold voice shaking Yibo.., taking him by shock.., it matters so much, he never wanted to destroy his present for the past. He hate it. He hate to watch his husband looking at him with guilt filled eyes. It hurts so bad that he wish to kill someone, anyone for letting his husband know.

".. Ge.., w~hat.." Yibo shivered in fear, his husband knew? From when, why won't he tell him, why does it matter so much?

".. I never wanted you to know .." said Zhan with tears hugging Yibo tight, crying on his shoulder.

".. Zhan Ge., you.. You knew..?.. " asked Yibo in a weak voice. He can't believe, his husband knew , yet didn't wanted to let him know? Why?

".. My parents were murdered, you think I wouldn't know?.. It's beens years .." whispered Zhan against Yibo's neck., his heart was aching so bad.

".. Why did you stay silent.., why won't you punish my Mom and me.." wailed Yibo.., his Heart was aching so bad, his husband knew from years, he stayed in silence for years. He talked, meet, watch the woman and her family who killed his parents, living peacefully without guilt.

Yibo's breathe stuck. His husband knew, how much he must have been going through watching the murders living happily. How much he must have been hurting watching him with his family, living without guilt. How much painful it must have been to get lectured by that woman who hurt his family, how much helplessness he must have felt to get married to to someone who hurted his family. He must be getting reminded of his parents just by his presence.

Yibo wailed in distress, guilt, hurt. He felt dead as if feeling all the pain his husband must have gone through. His heart was aching terribly in realisation that he was unaware of all those struggles his husband had gone through, yet he keep adding misery to his life. His existence is just like a jinx on his husband.

Yibo cried being suffocated, he clutched his chest trying to pull out his hurting heart. He never felt so much pain in his entire life. As if someone is forcing his heart out to his body. Just what did he do. How could he hurt his husband so much. Just how much his selfishness hurt the only one he loved. He detest his entire life for being born. If only he was not born, his husband wouldn't have gone through so much.