𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑥

5 Years Later : -

A little boy run through the whole house with a cat in his arms.

".. Papa.. Papa.. Papa.." the boy ranted in a cute voice, entering the kitchen.

Zhan who was cooking, turned toward his son., looking too sexy to check out.

"

".. What is it baby..?.." asked Zhan looking at his 5 years old son.

Xiao Yi

Xiao Yi

5 Years old., only son of Xiao Zhan and his pretty husband, Xiao Yibo.
A miny version of Xiao Zhan.
Stubborn like his mama.
Possessive and caring like Zhan.

".. Lia broke a glass.. " complaint Xiao Yi.

".. It's okk.., I will clear it later.." said Zhan ruffling Xiao Yi's hair.

".. But.. But.. In your room.." said Xiao Yi looking down.

Zhan looked at his son in shock. Lia broke a glass in his room?. Then there was only a glass next to his seeping husband.

".. Yiyi.. Did I not warn you that mama is sleeping, you can't disturb him.. " said Zhan strictly.

".. Yiyi.. Miss mama.." said Xiao Yi with tears.

Zhan cursed him inwardly for making his baby sad. He picked his son up and wiped his tears.

"..Sorry Yiyi..I didn't mean like that.." said Zhan. Caressing his chubby cheeks.

".. Yiyi understands.., Papa is worried for mama.. Yiyi won't disturb mama.." said Xiao Yi. With a soft smile, which was a replica of his dad's.

".. My good baby.." said Zhan kissing his son's head. Yiyi giggled happily.

Zhan placed Xiao Yi on the kitchen counter and continued his cooking.

.......
.......

.......
.......