𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 10

Hello sweethearts
I am back with a new chapter

Hope you will like it...

..........

It was past 3 pm..
Yibo was asleep on the living room sofa.. A lazy head he was.. Couldn't take the silence in the house.. And fall into deep sleep forgetting his lunch..

On the other side.. Zhan because worried as Yibo didn't pick up his calls.. He wanted to check on him.. But he was helpless.. As it was time for an important meeting.. So he has no choice but to stay..

".. Zhan.. What's wrong.." asked Yang.. Who just get into his office..

".. Ugh.. It's already 3 pm.. That awful brat is not picking up my calls.." said Zhan in frustration..

".. Why don't you ask security to check on him.." asked Yang..

".. He locked the door from insides.." said Zhan calling Yibo again...

".. Ohh.. Do you want to leave.." asked Yang.. As he don't think Zhan could work being so worried..

".. No.. The project is important.. I can't just leave.. Can I.." Said Zhan.. He is not someone who is irresponsible..

".. Ohh.. I have an idea.." said Yang.. Suddenly getting an idea..

".. What is it..." asked Zhan.. In curiosity..

......
......
......

Yibo was dead asleep on the sofa.. When he feel someone shaking him..

".. Gege.. Let me sleep ma..." said Yibo in his sleepy voice..

".. You sleepy head.. Wake up.." hissed a voice next to his ear.. Making him irritated..

".. Zhan ge.. Please let me sleep.." cried Yibo in his sleep.. Throwing his hands and legs like a kid..

".. Ugh.. Zhanzhan.. He is not waking up.." said the voice..

Yibo who was half asleep.. Thought who it was to call his Gege so sweetly..

He tried to clear his sleepiness
.. Yet he felt too tired to wake up..

"..zhanzhan.. I am putting you on loud speaker.. You talk.. I can't handle your puppy.. " said the voice..

Yibo was already in the varge of waking up.. Irritated by the fact that someone is calling his husband so lovingly..

".. You brat.. Wake up right now.. " hissed Zhan loudly on the loud speaker..

Yibo was wide awake hearing his Gege shouting on call..

He rubbed his eyes lazily.. And looked up to the woman.. Who was giggling at his stunned condition..

".. Did you wake up yet.. " hissed Zhan darkly .. Getting no reply..

Yibo shivered at Zhan's tone.. He doesn't like it when Zhan use this voice on him..

".. Ge.. I.. I am awake.. Don't get.. Mad.." stuttered Yibo getting scared.. He is well aware of Zhan's anger.. And what he is capable of.. He doesn't like to threat.. But do horrible things if he get angry..