𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 43

Hey sweethearts..

Hope you won't mind my rambling
...
Please let me know if you find any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes.. In the book.. I will be forever grateful and surely change it.. Sorry if it's too demanding.. But I am really not good with English.. I just write as it's my dream.. When I have free time.. Basically after 8 pm.. So you must understand..to add more.. I am not a professional writer..
...

If you still like the book as it is.. I am more than happy for accepting my book with all these silly and embarrassing errors..
I am really grateful for all your supports..
If I have time in future.. I will try to recheck it..

.............

It was past 7 pm..
When Yibo Wake up..

Feeling a weight over his hand.. He tilt his head a little to only notice his husband dozed off holding his hand..

As the hold was slightly loose.. He pull his hand out slowly..without disturbing his husband..

He caressed his face gently.. Without waking him up..
He really love to watch his husband asleep.. He looks so pure and sweet.. Like a child.. Wanting attention and love..
It has been a habit of him to watch his husband sleeping so peacefully..
It started from the day his husband had a nightmare.. And wake up crying..
From that night he keep waking up at midnight to check if his husband is sleeping peacefully or not..

A smile bloomed on his lips remembering how his husband caught him waking up and checking on him.. He keep sulking for days.. Just why he is so adorable..

".. You awake..?.."

Yibo snapped out of his dreamland.. Looking behind his husband.. Found his Yang Ge..
He sighed in relief as his husband is not disturbed..

Yibo flashed his pretty smile and nodded.. Not wanting to speak.. Knowing Zhan will be flinched awake hearing his voice..

Yang smiled at Yibo knowingly..

And went out.. Closing the door silently.. Sending a message to Lusi that Yibo is awake..

Yang felt like he should propose Lusi.. As he also want to have a lover like Yibo who would Love him too much..
He felt like a fool eating dog food daily..
And that dumb friend of him.. Still dense about his feelings.. That he sometimes feel like hitting his head with a pan 🍳.. So he will get back to his right mind and understand his feelings..

...
...

Zhan slowly opened his eyes..to Only find his husband looking deep into his soul.. With a soft smile..

Yibo blinked innocently as Zhan wake up..

".. Are you still in pain..?.." asked Zhan...

Yibo shake his head adorably..

".. Did I scare you? .." asked Yibo with a pout.. Feeling sad that he yet again worry his husband..

".. No comments.." said Zhan.. Looking everywhere but Yibo..

".. Won't you look at me..! "asked Yibo feeling his heart aching a little as Zhan looked away..