𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 21

".. Tell me Damm it.. Why would you try something like that.."

Yibo was crying pitifully by then..
His sobs were breaking Zhan's heart yet.. It was nothing compared to what he had came across some minutes ago..
He felt like his soul was leaving him watching him putting a knife against his neck..

He was cooking for Yibo.. Knowing what is it like to have a hangover.. A bad drinker like him well aware of the pain and irritation.. So he choose to prepare a drink for getting rid of Yibo's hangover.. He was about to went back to his room when he heard something falling.. And was horrified watching Yibo putting knife on his neck..
He was so shocked that he stilled.. In disbelief.. Feeling like he must be dreaming.. Yibo won't do something like that again after last time.. Didn't he beg forgiveness that he won't ever pull this stunt.. Didn't he promise to never even think about it.. Yet how could he break his promise.. When he kept his.. A child promise he made to Yibo to get him treatment.. That he will marry him when he grow up.. When he choose to keep his promise.. Then how could Yibo break his.. Did he mean nothing.. Did his words mean nothing..?.. Did their promise mean nothing to him..

Yet all his worried thoughts turned to rage Yibo moving the knife..

He didn't enen know how did he reach.. What did he do.. Only when Yibo cried holding his cheek.. He get back to his sense for a second.. Yet again lost it.. He really had no guilt for slapping the boy.. How dare he to pull the stunt.. How dare he to break the promise.. When he keep his one to marry him in return for his safety.. How dare he to betray him.. He is not so forgiving to forgive something like this..

".. Leave.." hissed Zhan.. With pure rage.. Throwing Yibo's face away like he touched something disgusting..

Yibo's eyes widen hearing Zhan..
Leave.....?..
Leave.. Who.. Him..?..
Where.. To his room...?..

".. Get out of my house now.." shouted Zhan.. Pulling Yibo up and dragging him towards the main door..

".. Ge... Ge.. P~lease.. P~lease.. No.. I.. Don't t~hrow me o~ut.. P~lease.." cried Yibo miserably almost falling over with too much force..

Zhan was about to throw him out of the door when Yibo hugged him too tightly.. Making him struggle to get free.. Yet Yibo's hold on his neck was too tight..

".. I.. I am.. I am so s~sorry Ge.. I.. Was s~scared that.. You.. I.. I.. T~thought you don't want me a~anymore.." cried Yibo terribly.. His heart was hurting so bad that he was feeling dead..

He was depressed.. The only one he loved never looked at him.. That was okk.. Ignored him... That's okk too.. But never letting him see himself was too head for him to take.. He was basically living with a look from his husband.. When he stopped his all presence.. He was feeling like a caged bird.. Crying begging to let go and greet the freedom.. He was feeling like a bird without wings.. He as suffocating..

".. Ge.. I.. I am your h-usband.. Even if you won't l-ove me...I will still be your husband.. I know I am f-orcing my f-eelings on you... But.. It hurts.. It h-urts so bad that you won't let me see you even for a s-econd.. Knowing I am living my days just with your once g-lance.. It's okk if you won't l-ove me..but why won't you let me love you.. You are my h-usband.. I have every right to love you.. " cried Yibo hopelessly.. His voice was breaking every passing second.... He was suffocating.. He was feeling his soul was destroying every second.. Is it his Mistake to love someone uncontrollably.. Is it his mistake to fall for someone who hates him..
Is it his fault to expect a glance from his husband...

".. Ge.. I just don't understand.. You said you don't hate me.. Yet you never loved me.. You don't even like me a little bit...why.. Why won't you took a glance at me.. Why won't you love me.. It hurts.. It hurts when you show it like you care.. But to think all was an act.. You make me addicted to you.. Yet throwing me out..what did I do wrong .. I just wanted to make you happy.. If I die.. Won't you be happy.. You won't have to see me begging for your love every day.. You won't love me.. You won't even let me love you.. Then why won't you let me die.. It's better to die in a second then dying every second.. " cried Yibo shaking Zhan holding his collar tightly.. He was feeling like his heart was breaking into pieces and shattering everywhere..

Zhan hold Yibo's hand which was on his collar.. And threw his hands harshly..

His breath was raging with Yibo's every word.. So it's all his fault.. So he was the one with all the mistakes from the first.. So as a husband.. He must love Yibo..
So it was his fault for not falling for him... It was his fault for pushing him for his death..
The only thing the boy want was love.. Right..
Okk..
Okk he will surely give him what he needs..
He needs love and his rights..
Okk... He will fulfill that all..
When he destroyed his entire life already..then why stopping how..
He should fulfill all the terms..
If the boy want that.. Then okk..

Zhan dragged Yibo towards his room., who was in a terrible state to understand what is happening..
Opening the door with a loud noise.. Zhan pushed Yibo inside.. And locked the door..

Zhan threw Yibo on his bed.. Who crawled away in fear at the menacing side of Zhan.. Whose every expression was screaming how angry and hurt he was..

Zhan caught Yibo's ankle in a vice grip and pulled him harshly under him.. Making Yibo shout in pain and fear..

".. Ge.. W-what.."..

Before Yibo could finish his sentence.. Zhan slammed his lips on Yibo's trembling petals.. Yibo was too shocked.. He was not getting it.. What is happening.. Why his ge is kissing him out of nowhere.,when he hates him so much..
The kiss was of course zhan's first kiss.. But the kiss was full of frustration.. The kiss was too harsh to be called as kiss.. As if Zhan was tearing Yibo's mouth showing how much he hates him and how much he hates to touch him.. As if letting Yibo know how his love was suffocating.. Zhan bite and tear Yibo's lips and his insides every corner.. Sucking hard enough to make them both taste Blood..
It was too painful for Yibo.. Yet he never rejected.. As it's something from his Gege..pain or not he accepted as long as he is Zhan..
It was slowly suffocating him.. He couldn't breath properly.. Yet Zhan didn't let him breath even after knowing he couldn't breath..
Yibo heart was beating first in fear and suffocation.. His body needed Oxygen.. His every part ached for oxygen.. He wanted to breath.. He was getting dizzy.. His head was blasting with pain.. He felt like he was dying.. Yet he doesn't wanted to die.. When he felt like he was losing it.. Zhan suddenly left his lips which were bleeding.. And smiled darkly.. Saying Yibo through his eyes.. This is how it feels to die.. Wasn't he going to kill himself..
Zhan show Yibo how it feels to die..without even a real attempt to kill....

***********************************

Hope you won't hate me for this chapter...

Feel free to let me know what do you think...

..
..

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲