𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 60

Zhan was waiting in his private waiting area, doing a last minute check before boarding.

For some reason he felt restless, like something bad is happening. His heart was uneasy.

".. What is this boy doing.." he said in worry, calling Yibo for the 28th time. He was getting a bad feeling. At first he thought Yibo is angry. Then again, his husband never stayed angry on him more than 10 minutes. It's been half an hour, he keep calling him. Why won't he pick up.

".. Is he hurt?.." he mumbled in sadness, feeling like a piece of shit for hurting his husband's heart. It's first time in Months, his husband begged for something, yet he was helpless. He never wanted to leave., but he is forced to. What can he do?

".. Please, Yibo.. I beg you.., pick up.." whimpered Zhan almost crying. He just wanted to listen his voice before leaving. Just his voice is enough. He just wanted to know if he is all right or not. He just wanted to say a sorry. That he will come back soon. But his husband won't pick up his calls. He felt like his soul was rushing to his husband in worry. He felt breathless., is he alright? Is he okk?.. What happened, why won't he take his calls.

All the manager's looked at their Chairman making a mess out of his hair. They just didn't understand what to do. They are almost 1 hour late. Waiting for their Chairman's order so they could leave. But their Chairman is sitting there like a lovesick husband pulling his hair out, calling his husband again and again. They all sighed. What else can they do. They couldn't afford to disturb or irritate their boss, after all their Chairman is very hard working, giving them enough respect and resources to improve themselves. Who wants to lose their jobs.

".. MR. Xiao., we are getting late.." said Allen. Trying to get Zhan agree to leave.

".. Just a moment.." mumble Zhan respectfully. Who will say no to such a respectful request. But again it was Allen. The man who handled Zhan's every single work. He called Yang to make their boss agree. As he keep saying just a moment from last hour.

Zhan sighed getting Yang's call.

".. Yang.." said Zhan picking up the call.

".. Zhan., it's okk, you can just go and check on Yibo., if you are worried.." said Yang in worry.

".. But.,"

".. No but., just go and check on him, I will ask Allen to arrange another flight for you.." said Yang, knowing his friend, he is well aware his friend won't be able to work being this worried.

".. But.. "

".. No but.., just go.. I will manage till you get here.. " said yang in a scolding manner. Knowing his friend won't listen if he go easy.

".. Okk.." zhan mumbled.

After cutting the call, Zhan left to his villa.

***********

Yibo could hear his phone ringing continuously., he knew who it was. After all who will call him like a madman other then his manic husband. Yet he couldn't just move from the ground.

His whole body was extremely weak, laying limp on the floor from last hour. His abdomen was exploring with horrible pain. It was hurting like hell. He felt like his soul was leaving with so much pain. His abdomen was burning in pain. He couldn't even find his voice to scream in such horrible pain. He just cried weakly begging for someone or just anyone to take the pain away. He was scared so scared for his baby. He was not sure why it's hurting like he is dying. The only thing he can see was pain.
He never felt this much pain.

Yibo cried out as the pain keep increasing. He felt like he will die with so much pain. He keep thinking about his husband. He just wants to see him for a last time, before he die. His thoughts were all negative. He was sure he will die. His emotions were all messing up his mind.