𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 36

Suddenly Zhan pulled Yibo into a hug.. So tight that it was making Yibo breathless...

".. I was scared.. I was so scared yesterday.. I thought I lost you.." said Zhan with tears...

".. I am sorry gege.." said Yibo.. His heart was aching terribly.. Knowing how much his Gege hates being left alone.. He hates himself for making Zhan feel the feeling of being felt alone.. He himself being aware of how awful it feels.. How much it hurts .. How much his heart get scared in the feeling of being alone..

".. So sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.." cried Yibo pitifully.. His tears were staining Zhan's shirt..

".. It's okk.. You are okk.. That's enough...stop crying... " said Zhan.. Caressing Yibo's back.. Trying to calm him down.. But the boy keep crying.. crying..and Crying..

He just didn't understand.. From where did the boy get so much tears to cry.. Doesn't his head hurt from so much crying.. Is it why he always fall ill.. And got weak..

".. Don't be a crybaby now.." said Zhan.. In a teasing manner..

Yibo suddenly break the hug..
And point at him.. Asking if it was him whom He called crybaby..

".. Who else is crying his eyes out.." said Zhan rolling his eyes..

".. I am not a crybaby.." whimpered Yibo pitifully.. Wiping all his tears with Zhan's sleeve... Making him look at him shock..
Did the boy clear his face with his sleeve..

"..tch.. You always cry.,cry.,cry., if not crybaby then what.. Snotbaby..!" teased Zhan.. With a smirk..

".. Don't call me that.." yelled Yibo with a red nose red face.. Showing how angry he was with the name..

".. Call you what... Snotbaby..! " said Zhan.. With a gin..

".. You bad gege.. " Yibo looked at Zhan furiously..
Yet Zhan laughed..as his angry face it was too cute and funny..
If Yibo look so cute While getting teased..he will love to tease him more.. After all his angry face is too tempting.. He could tease him all day.. Then watch him acting cute and furious which is too cute..

Yibo fumed cutely watching Zhan laughing too much.. His face burn in anger.. So his red nose looks like a tomato...

He angrily pulled Zhan's hand.. And bite into his plam harshly..
Making Zhan pull his hand back in pain..

".. Xiao Yibo Are you a dog or what.." said Zhan.. Shaking his hand like a baby..

Yibo show his tong in satisfaction.. And giggled..
clapping his hand In happiness..

".. You..".. Zhan shouted.. Pouncing on Yibo and ticklish him all over.. Making him role all over the bed laughing hard..

".. S~orry.. Sorr~y.. So~rry.. Gege.. P~lease.. Ahh.. T~oo m~uch.." Yibo said in between his laughter.. Rolling all over.. Trying to push Zhan's hand away.. Yet he was too weak..

".. Hahh.. Too much.. Humm.. Good then.." said Zhan smirking tickling him more all over..

Yibo's body was not helping it.. He was really sensitive.. He had tears in his eyes from laughing too much..

".. Gege.. Z~zhan Ge.. Please Ge.. Bobo was wrong.. S~sorry.. Please.. P~please stop.. " said Yibo with tears..of too much laughing..

Zhan stopped.. Giving his winner smile.. Knowing Yibo won't be able to take more then this..

He let Yibo breathe.. Knowing he was out of breath..

As Yibo get back to normal slowly..

Zhan suddenly asked something out of nowhere..