𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 56

1 month later _

It was Friday.,
Yibo was sitting on his bed with a pout. He was bored to death. His husband stopped taking him to his company from last 2 weeks. He kept him in 24 hours watch. He felt like he was caged at home. Of course it can't be. As Zhan get back home till 6 pm and took him out everyday . Also every day someone or just anyone stay with him till 6 pm. His Gege allowed his friends to accompany him. So he wasn't that bored. But today there is no one at home., his husband left to attend an urgent meeting, his friends said they have work. His yang Ge took his jie on a date. Yes of course the are going to marry soon. His Haoxuan gege left with his Gege. His dad is busy with his work.

Even his caretaker, uncle Han left to his hometown two days ago. Damm he is so bored. He felt hungry out of now where.

".. I am hungry., but gege won't feed me.." whimpered Yibo caressing his stomach.

".. Bad gege.. Baby your papa don't love your mama.." whimpered Yibo pitifully.

".. Baby.., mama is lonely.." Yibo keep on his self talk.

".. Baby.. Your papa don't want us.." said Yibo with a pout.he again started to talk to his baby like always.

As Yibo get down from bed, a little baby bump could be seen through . He was showing as it was his 19th week. He was looking plump and cute. He rubbed his baby bump a little and went down.

He went to the fridge and grabbed the Chocolate-Avocado Mousse his husband stored for him.

He giggled and started to feed himself till he felt full

He giggled and started to feed himself till he felt full. Off course his appetite was really good.

He put the boul in the sink. And went to the living room. Started to watch his fevorite Tom and Jerry.

He was disturbed in the middle of his show with continuous pop up massages.

He whimpered getting annoyed and walk up to his phone to only find his husband asking him to come to garden. But why?

Anyway it was zhan his love who asked, so he found his way towards the garden. It was past 6 pm, so it was getting dark, he shivered a little getting anxious with the darkness. He hugged himself tightly and walked slowly. Of course their garden was huge. Really huge that he hate it walking a long away with a baby bump, aching back. Over all his Nyctophobia was getting the best out of him. He blinked his tears in fear. He wanted to run away. But it was his husband who asked him. He believes him. He won't let him get hurt.

Suddenly with his every step his surrounding stared to light up with beautiful lights.

".. Beautiful.." whispered Yibo softly.