𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 53

It was almost 1 pm when Yibo hoped into Zhan's cabin. His eyes fall on his husband who was working, he pouted and run to him.

".. Zhan Ge., hungry.." said Yibo holding Zhan's sleeve.

Zhan looked at time to get shocked. Ohh they are too late, off course him baby will be hungry. He hit himself in his mind for forgetting their lunch.

".. Let's go.." said Zhan getting up. He took Yibo and left to his restaurant. Hours ago he notified their manager what to prepare for them. So he was not worried that his husband have to sit in hunger.

...........

Yibo looked at the food with teary eyes,then looked at his husband.

"

".. Where is my red meat.." asked Yibo with trembling lips, his tears threatened to fall.

".. Don't cry.. Yibo., it's here.." said Zhan almost in fear to make his husband cry.

Yibo's eyes spirkle getting the food he was carving for days

Yibo's eyes spirkle getting the food he was carving for days. Zhan sighed in relief as Yibo stopped threatening him with his tears. He started to eat, but all his attention was on his husband who was eating like a baby, moaning at the taste. He chuckled remembering this is the same boy who hates meat, but now eating like he was hungry from years.

....
....
....

While coming back Yibo slept on his husband . Zhan had to carried him to his office. Zhan tucked Yibo into his comforter and came out of his room to only find Lusi.

".. Zhanzhan.. Is he asleep?.." asked Lusi.

".. Yahh.." said Zhan., sitting next to her.

".. Where is your man?.." asked Zhan making Lusi Blush a little. But just a little.

".. He left for some work.." said Lusi with a sigh. He left her here after their lunch, saying he need to take care of someone.

".. Ohh...?.." Zhan wander what it is? As it was nothing related to work. his friend left to do some underground work?