𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 19

".. I.. I.. Thought.. I.. Won't see you anymore.." cried Yibo.. His words were shaking too much..

Zhan was too shocked hearing the statement..
Yahh.. He sure was ignoring the boy.. But he never thought the boy will think that he won't be able see him anymore..

".. It hurts.. It hurts so much.. "
said Yibo looking down holding his heart..

Zhan widen his eyes hearing Yibo.. Scanning him through his eyes.. If he is hurt anywhere..

".. My heart is in so much pain.. My inside burns.. It's suffocating.."
Yibo clutched the shirt above his heart and cried miserably..

Zhan stilled.. And looked at Yibo with scared eyes..

".. I can't breath.."
His Tears were flowing endlessly..

Zhan's breath stuck hearing the pained words..

".. I won't ask you to love me.. I won't ask you to care for me.. I won't ask you anything.. Just.. Stop ignoring me.."
Said Yibo holding Zhan's palm in his trembling palms..

".. Did.. I.. Hurt him this much.." 
Thought Zhan.. He felt his heart aching very painfully from Yibo's every words..

".. Just don't leave me alone.. Don't go too far that I won't be able to reach you.. "
Said Yibo looking deep into Zhan's eyes.. Begging him through his eyes not to leave him too far away..

Zhan felt his heart throbbing painfully hearing Yibo.. He could feel how Hurt Yibo was..to beg him not to go too far..

".. Just stay next to me.. If you won't.. Then I will die.. "
Cried Yibo placing his forehead on Zhan's hand which he was holding tightly fearing he will vanish again.. Fearing it's a dream again..

Zhan's breath hitched again hearing Yibo.. Did he hurt him this much.. That he is in so much pain to think about his death..

".. I am begging you.. Can you please stay.. I won't ask more than this.. "
Asked Yibo again looking up at Zhan.. 

Yibo was scared.. Scared that.. Zhan will turn his back at him again.. He fear he will die.. If Zhan did leave him again..

".. These days.. Are so dark.. I can't see.. I can't think.. I can't breath.. I can't feel.. I can't do anything.. So just stay.. Please stay.. Don't throw me away.. I can't breath in dark.. "
Cried Yibo dejectedly.. His voice was shaking badly..

Yibo felt all days are filled with darkness without Zhan..
The darkness was consuming his heart and mind..

Zhan couldn't estimate how hurt Yibo was to act so distressed..

".. No need to love me.. Just don't leave me.. That's enough for me to live.. "
Pleaded Yibo... His heart was throbbing painfully..

Yibo's love for Zhan Crossed any limits long ago.. It was impossible for him to live without Zhan.. He love him too much.. Too much that he fear his heart will stop the moment Zhan turn his back..

".. I am at my limit Ge.. I.. I don't think I can take it anymore.. So let's stop it here.. "
Sobbed Yibo in distress..
He was looking so broken that it was making Zhan breathless..

Yibo felt like he is at him limit.. He couldn't take the pain anymore.. He fear he will die if Zhan continue to stay away from him..

".. What did I do.. How could I push him to his limit..I just wanted him to not get too much hope and hurt himself.. Yet how bad did I hurt him.."  zhan couldn't believe his eyes.. His one decision would turn this much wrong..

".. Come back to me.. Will you...?.. "
Said Yibo cupping Zhan's face with his trembling hands.. His eyes were reflecting so much pain that.. Zhan shivered..

Zhan flinched a little..
He could feel how much love was there in the touch.. Yet his heart tensed up as his eyes meet the pained ones..  
He just couldn't understand how much this boy loves him.. To which extent he yearn for him..

".. I swear..I won't ask for anything.."
Said Yibo showing his hand up in a swear.. His voice was breaking too much.. So was Zhan's Heart..

".. I swear.. I won't disturb you with my feelings.. Just don't run from me.."
Sobbed Yibo.. The heart ache was too much for him.. It was burning his insides..
He felt so helpless.. He wants to live.. But it's impossible for him to keep breathing without Zhan's presence.. Zhan is like a drug to him.. He is addicted to him.. He love him to the extent that.. He feel like dying the moment Zhan looked away.. He doesn't understand why he love him this much.. Why he yearn for him to this extent.. Why he is staying put here even after everything.. He doesn't know or understand anything or anyone other than Zhan..
His love for Zhan is a toxic to him..and Zhan is the cure for his heart.. If he won't stay close to this cure.. Then He will die.. That's all he knows..

".. The distance.. It's killing me.. So please.. I am begging you.. Don't go too far.."
Pleaded Yibo.,hugging himself tightly.. He was suffocating without Zhan..

Zhan pulled Yibo into his arm..
Hugging him tightly..
His shirt was getting wet with Yibo's tears..
Slowly tears made their way out of Zhan's eyes..
His heart was aching badly..
He was broken with Yibo's words and feelings..
The last time he felt this much painful.. Was on His parent's death..
As a child.. He was forced to give up on all his feelings.. He had only dream to revive his parents business..
The hurt from being left alone..made him close his heart.. Other then his 3 friends.. No one knew how much he was hurting..
Others only knew how to break him..
He was striped from every love he had.. He was forced to take decision he never wanted..
He was forced to sign a contract with the Wangs to marry Yibo..
Even though he was in so much pain.. He never hoped to hurt the boy.. He did resent him for his deeds.. Yet.. He had no revenge to take..

He just wanted a peaceful life.. With or without Yibo..
He never wanted to hurt him to this extent..
He never wanted to be the reason for his pain..
He only wanted him to have less hope and get less hurt..
He didn't wanted Yibo to expect to get his feelings returned..
He knew his every actions were making Yibo's hope high..
He didn't wanted him to hurt himself excepting something he won't be able to give..
So he chose to stay away..
Yet how did he hurt him this much...

".. Never again.." whispered Zhan next to Yibo's ears.. Who was passed out in his arms..

He carefully picked Yibo up and placed him on his bed..
He could see how miserable the boy was looking..
His heart ached more in realisation that the boy lost so much weight.. Looking too fragile yet again..
How dare he to hurt him so badly..

He pulled Yibo into his arm.. And hugged him protectively..
For the first time he let someone on his bed rather then his parents..
He just couldn't stop his fear..
He fear that the boy will hurt himself if he again leave him alone.. He could never accept the boy getting harmed..
Even if it's because of him..

***********************************

How is the chapter..

😉.. Don't laugh too much..

...
...

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲