𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 37

Next morning :
It was 8Am..

Zhan was cooking while Yibo and Lia were playing paw fight..

Zhan chuckled watching his puppy fight against his cat.. It was a funny sight.. They both were showing off who has more power in their 🐾 paw..

".. Breakfast is ready.." Said Zhan.. Setting the breakfast on the dining table..

".. Yey.." said Yibo clapping his hands.. He Will get to eat heavenly food again..

Zhan carried him to dining.. And made him sit..

Yibo was drooling on the food again..

Watching Yibo almost pouring the hot food in his mouth

Watching Yibo almost pouring the hot food in his mouth.. Zhan hold his hand..

".. It's hot.. Yibo.. Eat slowly.. Don't burn your tongue .. Food is not running away.." said Zhan.. With a gin..

But Yibo was Yibo.. He glared at Zhan for stopping him from his food..
He started to blow his food.. Then eat.. With a marathon speed..

Zhan giggled at the hungry baby in front of him..

He continued to eat his food.. Pausing in middle sometimes to check his phone or watch Yibo..

".. I am full.." declared Yibo eating almost half of the bowl..

Zhan smiled.. That Yibo eat a little more then last time..

".. You sure.. You are full.." asked Zhan with a smirk..

Yibo nodded furiously.. Placing his both hands on the dining table and looking at Zhan in love stuck eyes.. He is full only with stomach.. Yet he could never get full of his husband.. His pure heart.. His caring side.. His gentleness.. His sweet laugh.. His honey smile..

".. I thought You like dessert.." said Zhan.. Placing the dessert on the table with a smirk..

 Placing the dessert on the table with a smirk

Yibo looked at the desserts wide eyes.. His mouth watered at the sight.. He Licked lips..

".. But you are full.. It's okk.. I will eat both.." said Zhan slowly dragging the tray towards him.. With a huge gin..