𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 24

Jiyang entered Zhan's bedroom.. To only get the most horrible shock in his life..

".. What did you do Zhan.." asked Jiyang in a trembling voice.. He could see how miserable Yibo was looking with all the marks on his neck and collarbone.. And a swollen tore lips..

".. I am sorry.." cried Zhan.. He hate it how His friend was looking at him.. Full of disappointment..

".. You.... You.." Jiyang couldn't utter the word..

".. I.. I didn't mean to.. I.. Didn't mean to rape him.." cried Zhan miserably.. Yibo winched at the word his husband said again.. It was not rape.. How could he call it rape again and again.. He let him do whatever he wanted.. It's not rape.. He wanted to shouted.. Yet a whimper left his lips.. He looked at his husband with pained eyes..

Jiyang slapped Zhan harshly..
How could his friend stoop so low..
How could His Zhanzhan rape someone..
When did he become so cruel to play with his husband's body..
He felt disappointed.. He never in his darkest dream thought his friend will do something horrible like this..

Yibo's eyes teared up watching his Ge getting hit..
Because of him..
He felt like someone tore his heart apart of his body..
Ge is hurt.. Screamed his all sense..

Jiyang pulled Zhan through his collar harshly.. Making Yibo turn pale...

".. Don't.. Don't H-hurt.. Ge.." whimpered Yibo.. Crying badly trying to get up.. He wanted to run to Zhan and hug him.. Save him from getting hurt.. His heart was throbbing painfully.. He couldn't watch his Ge hurt..he couldn't tolerate a scratch on his Husband..

Zhan and Jiyang looked at Yibo in horror who was crying helplessly .. Trying to get up.. But was falling badly.. He was looking so hurt that Zhan's heart ached..

".. Please.. Don't hurt Ge.." cried Yibo hugging himself in misery.. Feeling helpless as he couldn't even get up and hide his Ge from harm..

Jiyang felt really terrible.. Thinking how could his friend hurt someone like Yibo who loved him this much.. Is he blind not to notice how much he is loved.. Isn't Yibo's love enough for them to live.. Why do he needed to hurt the boy..

Zhan run to Yibo and pulled him up into a hug.. Trying to calm him down.. Knowing Yibo is having a panic attack.. Because of him?.. Because he fear he will be hurt?..
He couldn't understand it anymore..how much Yibo loved him..

".. Ge.. Don't get hurt.. Please.." cried Yibo painfully..

".. Shh.. Don't cry.. I won't get hurt.." said Zhan hugging Yibo's delicate body..

".. Please.. Please.. Don't get hurt.." cried Yibo.. Clutching Zhan's shirt.. Staining his shirt with his tears..

".. Shh.. Calm down.. I won't get hurt.. I promise.. Stop crying.. " said Zhan.. Caressing Yibo's back like a mother calming his child..

Yibo slowly calm down after a full 10 minute of crying sobbing..

".. I am sorry little one for scaring you.." said Jiyang coming next to Yibo.. Who was almost laying on his husband's lap..

Yibo flinched a little.. He was scared.. Scared of the boy.. Even though he looks innocent.. He still hit his Ge.. He doesn't want his Ge to get hurt.. So he hugged Zhan tightly..

".. Zhan.. It's looks like Your little husband is scared of me.." said Jiyang with a pout...

Zhan looked at Yibo then Jiyang.. He smiled at Yibo's cute reaction..
His heart was warming up to Yibo and his care.. He felt attracted..

".. Yibo.. This is Dr.Jiyang.. My childhood friend.. You don't know him as he left the country.." said Zhan....

Yibo was shocked to hear..
The cute boy was his Gege's friend?
He didn't know?..