𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 16

As his vision became clear.. Yibo find he was sleeping on his bed..
Bed?..
How did he get here..
Wasn't he sleeping on the couch last night.. Waiting for ge..
Did he sleep walk..?..
Wait.. Ge..... What about ge.. Did he return home..

He jumped out of his bed and run towards his Ge's room..
But he couldn't open the door..
Is it locked...?..
With a pout.. He run to living room.. But his ge was not there..
His heart was beating fast..
He slowly walked towards the kitchen.. But couldn't find his Ge..

With a racing heart.. He checked the time.. It was 7 Am.. But his Gege is nowhere to be found..

He fall on the floor next to sofa..
His heart was thumping loudly inside his ribcage..
Where is his ge..
Did his ge not return last night..
Did something happen..
Is he okk..
Did he eat..
Did he sleep..
Nothing bad happened right..
Is he angry..
he doesn't hate him right ..
he didn't leave him right ..
Did he not want to return home because he is here..
What is happening..
What did he do wrong..

Yibo cried miserably sitting on the cold floor.. His Ge hate him.. Doesn't he.. Is that why he was feeling uneasy.. Is that why his heart was begging him to stay..
He regret leaving him alone..
He knew in his heart.. That how much his ge hate loneliness.. He knows without him saying that he doesn't want to be left alone..
He regret it so badly..
He wish he could turn back time and beg him not to send him to his parents.. Why did he leave.. Why did he Leave his ge alone..

Yibo keep crying, crying and crying.. His tears were never ending.. His heart was so painful that he felt he will die any moment.. He has no idea what to do now..

.......
.......
.......

It was 9 Am when Mr. Lam walked in to only found Yibo sleeping curled up on the cold floor of the leaving room..

He hurriedly went to Yibo and shook him a little..

".. Young Master.." Mr. Lam called him lightly..

Yibo tiredly opened his eyes.. And looked at the man in front of him.. He was right at some point.. Something is horribly wrong.. His ge never allowed any workers to work at their home.. He do all the work from cooking to cleaning.. Even gardening.. He should have known that no one other then his friends are allowed to stay.. Then what this caretaker is here for.. The Lam family worked for his Ge's parents.. After their death he didn't see anyone .. But here a man from Lam family is coming and almost taking care of his needs.. Means his Gege appointed him as his caretaker.. That means he might not be able to see his Gege anymore.. His Gege won't cook for him.. His Gege won't wake him up.. His Gege won't ask him to eat.. His Gege won't force him to eat more.. His Gege won't care for him.. His Gege won't see him.. His Gege won't call him brat.. Overally he won't spend even a little time with him.. He will ignore him like before...

Suddenly he felt suffocating.. He cought his heart feeling terrible.. As if someone is sitting on his chest.. He was breathing heavily..his mind was filled with insecurities.. Some by his own some filled by his mother..
Mr. Lam panicked watching Yibo in a sensitive condition..
He run to the kitchen to get water..

".. Please.. Drink it.." said Mr. Lam trying to make Yibo hold the glass.. But Yibo was backing away.. He hate Mr. Lam.. In his eyes.. Because of him.. He won't be able to see his Gege.. Because he take care of his needs last night.. He couldn't see his Gege.. He hate the sight of Mr.Lam.. But he hate himself more for being so miserable..

".. Please.. Young Master.." said Mr. Lam.. Trying to make Yibo drink the water..

".. Get away.." Shouted Yibo.. His eyes were so red and puffy.. He was looking All messed up..

".. Please.. Calm down.." said Mr. Lam.. He was feeling really bad for the boy..

".. I said Go away.. Go away.. GO AWAY.." screamed Yibo..pushing Mr. Lam away.. His heart was hurting so much.. And the sight of Mr. Lam was making it more painful..

Watching the boy is going into panic.. Mr. Lam moved away a litter from him.. And stand up.. Watching Yibo breathing heavily.. His heart was hurting so badly.. He has a 19 years old son.. For some reason he felt Yibo is just like a child to him.. Throwing Trauma after losing his precious game .. It was hurting his heart to watch the boy crying so much.. But he couldn't do anything other than to keep a watch on the boy.. He couldn't bring himself to blame his master.. Knowing he had a panic attack 4 days ago.. And was admitted in hospital.. He doesn't want to make his master feel bad informing him the boy's condition.. He doesn't want to burden him more..

He just watch the boy struggling to get up and slowly making his way towards upstair..

.............
.............

It was nearly 11 Am..
When Mr. Lam had enough..
He waited waited and waited for the boy to come down and eat.. Not wanting to irritate him more.. He didn't went to his room.. But he just couldn't leave the child hungry..

He went to Yibo's room.. And opened his room slowly after knowing the boy won't open as he knocked few times but got no response..

His felt really bad hearing sobs from the boy who was crying hiding his face in his knees..

".. Young Master.. Please come and eat.." said Mr. Lam..

".. I am not hungry.." said Yibo with shaking voice.. His whole body was trembling from crying for hours..

".. Please.. Eat a little at least.. Or master will be mad.." said Mr. Lam.. He was really worried for his health..

".. I said I am not hungry.." shouted Yibo.. Yet his voice fall gradually..

".. But.."

".. I beg you.. Please leave me alone.." Yibo said looking up into Mr. Lam's eyes.. His voice was cracked.. His eyes were red and puffy.. Tears were not stopping.. His lips were trembling badly.. He was looking distressed..

Mr. Lam chocked his own request.. At the sight of Yibo.. Who was looking so miserable that he felt like he should leave him alone and give him time to calm himself....

He left the room with a heavy heart..

.........................................................

How is the chapter..
Hope it's not bad...

..

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲