𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 31

It was 7AM When Yibo wake up with a throbbing head..
Breathing a musky smell.. He snapped his eyes open and looked at where the smell was coming from..
His Ge's scent changed again..?..
He eyed where he was lying.. Over his Ge's chest..
He blushed heavily at the sight of his Ge's sexy neckline..
As he started to crawl from his Ge's hold.. He stilled in a sudden hit of pain..

His whole body was hurting much..that he didn't understand why..

Before he could fully crawl from his Ge.. He felt the hold on his waist getting tight..
He yelped as he hit his husband's chest with a harsh pull..

Zhan flinched awake hearing Yibo's yelp.. Looked at Yibo wide eyes.. Who was lying on him caressing his head with a pout.. As his head hit his husband's head harshly..

".. Yibo.. Are.. Are you alright.." asked Zhan sitting up.. Cupping Yibo's face.. Remembering Jiyang saying.. Yibo might get a headache and body ache when he wake up..

Yibo nodded.. Not understanding why his Ge sounds so worried.. Did something happen last night.. Ohh.. Ohh.. Did he his sickness scared him.. Yibo felt bad for eating much then vomit.. Knowing he couldn't hold that much food in his stomach..

".. I am sorry gege.. I shouldn't have eaten that much knowing I couldn't hold it all in.. I am alright.. Don't worry.." said Yibo holding Zhan's hands.. In his little plams.. He was really truthful..

Zhan's heart started to ache in a terrible guilt..
Just what did he do..
How could he hurt the boy so much..
That he couldn't even eat a full meal..
How come Yibo still love him this much..After all he had done to him..
His heart was very painful with Yibo's each word..
He is hurt.. But he tried to make him guilt free saying he is okk...
Jesus.. What is the boy made off..

Zhan suddenly hugged Yibo.. Making him flinch a little in surprise..
He started to sob in his neck..
He just feel like crying..
How can the boy still think of him.. When the only thing he did was to hurt him..

For the first time in his life Zhan felt like he doesn't deserve Yibo's love.. He is unworthy of being loved so much..
Yet.. He felt the urge to be selfish.. And hold the boy.. Never let go.. Cage him.. Hug him.. Feed him.. Bath him.. Sleep with him.. Always keep him with him..
Even if he is doesn't feel the same love for the boy..
He still want him.. All for himself..

".. Ge.. Ge.. Ge.. Don't cry.. Please.. I can't see you in tears.. My heart hurts.." sobbed Yibo in worry.. Hugging Zhan tight..

Zhan's eyes flashed a sudden possessiveness..
He want the boy all for himself..
Love or not he doesn't care..
He want him..
He want to make the boy happy..
He want to make the boy laugh crazily..
He want him till his last breath..
He want to hold the boy close to him.. Never let go..

".. Zhan Ge.. Please.. Don't cry.. Ge.." whimpered Yibo.. His heart was aching watching his Ge crying..
He felt really sinful for making his love hurt, sad.. How dare he to make his Ge cry..

Zhan break the hug.. And looked at Yibo..
Suddenly smiled with tears.. Watching the boy crying messy like a love sick puppy..
His heart felt ease for the first time in years..
Is it how feel being wanted.. Being loved..
He thought he won't be able to feel loved and cared anymore..
But the boy really succeeded making him feel loved...

He smiled with happy tears..
Kissing Yibo's tears away..

".. Bodi .. I am no more sad.." said Zhan.. With a soft smile..

Yibo's heart melt with his husband's smile..
He just couldn't believe his Ge smiled at him ..
And called him Bodi.. The nickname his Gege gave him..
Is he dreaming..
Did his Ge really call him Bodi.. And smiled at him..
The smile he remembered he used to only give him in his childhood..
The smile he fall in love with..