𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 18

Sorry for the late update guys..
My cat ran away today morning.. Was busy searching him..

Don't worry..
I will put a all nighter and update today night.. As I might not be able to update tomorrow.. As I have to search him..

... Enjoy Reading ...

Zhan was too tired to run his mind.. He thought.. Yibo finally give up waiting for him..
He was sure Yibo must have been sleeping as it was midnight.. And he believes in Yibo.. That he is not a boy to disobey his words.. He always get notified that Yibo come back home till 6 pm..

Yet he doesn't understand why he is feeling restless not finding Yibo waiting for him..
Was he expecting him here..
He thoughts were again in chaos..
But why..
Why does he expect him to wait.. When he is the one to avoid him..
He was not sure what he really wants..
His heart wants to stay away from the boy.. For the boy's own good.. Knowing he won't be able to give him the love he deserves..
Yes.. He doesn't find Yibo bad or spoilt.. He has quite a good manners.. If you ignore the fact that he loves to make puppy faces which is dangerous..
He believes the boy deserves love..
Anyone will like to love him..
But the anyone is not him..
As a man it's impossible to not have any sexual desires..
He can't deny it..
Anyone will want someone like Yibo..
He knows.. It's something the boy wants from him..
But he is not someone who will work on a mare desire or lust..
At least not with a boy who loves him too much..
Yibo doesn't deserve this..
He doesn't deserve something out of body needs..
No one deserves..

Zhan was somehow relieved as Yibo didn't wait for him..
Yet deep inside he was feeling restless.. Like he is losing something precious again..
He didn't understand the feelings..
Yet he had no intention to understand it too..
As it's been 3 weeks.. He is trying.. But couldn't understand..
So let it..
Who cares..
He is too tired to understand anything now..

He moved to his room silently.. Didn't even bother to check on Yibo.. In fear he might be awake..

...............

.

..............

It was almost 11. 30 Pm when Yibo get home..
He begged the old driver not to tell his Ge.. That he went to a pub.. The driver was really kind.. And was happy to find the boy relaxed after days.. He knows his master.. Who strongly hates alcohol and pubs.. And choose to stay away from them.. Haha.. In secret.. Actually Master might be scary.. But he is so cute when he is drunk.. Of course he can't handle even a little alcohol..so the driver choose to hide the fact that the little boy was in pub..he was sure his master was still in company.. Because now a days he is coming very late.. Close to 1 am.. And leaves early.. Before 6 am..

Yibo was stumbling his way towards his room..
Off course he is a pro drinker.. Good at holding his drinking..
But only mentally..
His physical reaction always shows he is dead drunk..
Like struggling to walk.. Stumbling every few steps.. A full flushed body.. With super messed up appearance...
No one will think that he is still in his mind.. As his appearance always shows them the wrong idea..
ONLY a few knows about his this speciality... Only his 3 idiots and his Dad..
Ohh.. If you add the old driver from today.. Then 5 in total..

He was about to enter his room.. When he noticed his Ge's room slightly opened at the end of the corridor..

A shiver ran through his body..
His eyes glistened with tears..
His Ge is home early..
And the door is not locked..
Did he miss him..
Did he notice he was not waiting today..

With a racing heart.. He almost run towards Zhan's Room..
If you ignore the fact that he was stumbling badly..

The light in his Ge's Room was too dim for his bad..
Even if it was easy to gauss the furnitures.. Yet because of his.. Nyctophobia.. He panicked and fall on the fall in fear.. He was breathing heavily.. He curled up on the floor.. He had no voice in face of his fear.. Tears were falling uncontrollably from his glassy eyes..
He was scared...so scared that his heart was hurting..
He just wanted someone to save him from this darkness..
He was feeling like he was losing himself..
The darkness was eating him up..

Zhan who loves to stay in dark most of the time.. Got out of his bathroom after a cold shower.. He was ready to fall on his bed and sleep..

He was about to went to his bed.. But stumbled over something or rather someone..

He eyes bulged out in shock watching who was that something..
Off course he could tell as he could see properly even if it's dark..

Zhan hurriedly on the lamp next to his bed.. And looked at Yibo's condition.. If he was okk or not..

He was horrified watching the miserable state of Yibo.. Knowing how bad Yibo's Nyctophobia is.. He pulled Yibo up from the cold floor and hugged him.. Caressing his back in a calming manner..

Off course he could smell the strong scent of Alcohol which was making him gag.. Yet he didn't get angry or leave Yibo.. Knowing the boy needed to be calmed down first..

As soon the light hit Yibo's eyes.. His breath slowly got normal.. Yet he couldn't stop crying..
After all the waiting, yearning.. He could finally feel the presence of his Gege..
His fear of dark was long gone with Zhan's presence.. He was just crying because he missed his Ge too much.. Too much.. That he felt like he was suffocating.. His tears won't stop when Zhan hugged him.. He cried.. Cried and cried..
Almost half an hour..

Yet Zhan let him cry.. He was still hugging him gently.. His hands which was caressing Yibo didn't stop..
He thought Yibo was crying because he his fear..
But he had no idea.. It was no more a fear of Nyctophobia.. But the tears of longing..

Deep inside his heart.. Something was breaking watching the boy cry so much.. Yet Zhan didn't understand why.. Shouldn't he be happy that the boy who destroyed everything he had.. Is now hurting.. But he was not happy..
He was restless watching the boy sad.. He was getting angry on himself for the lights that he dimed..
He was hurting watching him crying...
He never in his life wanted to hurt anyone..
But he always hurt the boy.. And became the reason of his tears..
He really hate it..
He regret marring him..
He should have not married him.. Knowing the boy will only get hurt..

************************************

Hope the chapter is not bad..

...

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲