𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 32

A notification to the guys.. Who didn't get notified for the privious chapter because of some problem..
Please remember to read the privious chapter..and comment and vote..

I don't know what's wrong..
But my both accounts didn't get any notification so I think you might need a reminder..
Damm I don't even get any reminders of votes or comments.. 😭😭😭

**********

It was 5pm..
Zhan was taking a break after a long meeting..
Which run for 4 hours..

".. Gege.. Are you having a headache.." asked Yibo with a worried voice.. Hovering over Zhan..

".. Umm.." said Zhan closing his eyes..

Without asking his permission..Yibo started to massage his head thoroughly..

Zhan who always used to have heavy headaches after meetings.. Didn't say anything.. Just sit there let Yibo do whatever he wanted..

Zhan's headache relieved after some time..

".. Yibo.. You had a nightmare last night..." said Zhan.. With eyes closed..

".. I.. I had.....!" asked Yibo unsure.. As he didn't remember anything from last night.. A fear crept into his heart.. His body tremble in fear... That his Ge won't forgive him if he knew what he hide...

".. You wouldn't wake up.. I was scared.." Zhan said Truthfully..opening his eyes.. Looking deep into Yibo's eyes.. Watching his reaction.. Which was mixed with shock, surprise, horrible, fear,guilt..

".. I.. I..".. Yibo stuttered.. His heart started  thumping out of ribcage.. In fear and guilt.. Will his Ge hate him if he knows the truth.. What he hide from him..

".. Yibo.. Please.. Will you let me know what happened.. What made you panic so much.. What made you fear physical contact so much.." asked Zhan.. Making Yibo sit on his lap..

".. I.. Gege.. I.."..Yibo looked down.. Tears started to spill out of his pretty eyes.. Making him look like a scared kitten.. He felt like his soul was leaving his body.. He knows he can't lie or hide it anymore... Because once his Ge wants to know something he will do anything to get the information..

"..it's okk.. Don't cry.. No need to tell me if you don't want.. " said Zhan hugging Yibo tight.. He sure wanted to know.. But he doesn't want Yibo to force himself to say..
Ither way he will find out.. From Yibo or through investigation..

".. It.. It was my 16th B-birthday.. I think s-someone told me y-ou.. You were w-waiting for me in the g-garden .. S-so I went to our garden.. I was l-looking around for you but.. Y-you were not there ..I was s-scared.. I felt d-dizzy.... I don't remember what h-happened after that.... When.. W-when I wake up.. I... It was a.. D-dark room.. I was s-scared.. It was soo d-dark.. I was so scared.. I w-wanted to go home.. I thought You will f-find me.. But then.. Then.. Bad l-lady said.. You love her.. Said..you.. you w-anted to hurt me for.. For hurting you.. I was s-scared.. But I knew myy Gege won't h-hurt me.. I didn't b-believe her.. She got a-angry.. And h-hit me..I think I f-fainted again.. When I wake up.. She.. She asked.. Some.. S_ome.. Men to.. To.. H_hurt me.. I... They were.. T_touching me badly.. I.. It was d-disgusting.. I was scared.. When I cried for Dada and.. You.. She got angry.. She h_hit me with.. S_omething.. I don't know.. But.. It was so p_ainful.. There were so much b_blood.. I.. I thought I was d_dying... I thought I won't be able to see you a-gain.. I wanted to see you for a l-last time.. When I wake up.. I was at h-home.. " said Yibo with his shaking voice.. Crying harshly...