𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 46

To say Yu Yang is a patience man then it will be a lie. He might be patience with the people he loves, but not with others. And he pretty loose back in his head if you mess with him. Messing with love ones is equal to tease his screw.

He has a hunch why Yibo is traumatized. Yet he couldn't voice it out in front of his friend.
Zhan is breaking apart in front of his eyes. And he hates it. He hates it to see him in distress. He also knows Zhan won't be able to do anything more than just panic if he get to know what happened. He couldn't bring him to let him know that the CCTV footage was destroyed. He couldn't let him know someone who worked at their company for Years had betray them.

Of course he recovered the CCTV to only find Yibo throwing his phone phone away in terror and running inside washroom. He then investigated every single things about Yibo. Using his secret identity, which he hate to the core. Yet how could he let the man break in front of him whom he take as his little brother. Love him too much to watch him hurting so bad.

He sometimes doesn't understand how can his friend be this dense, why believing people will be good if he is good. Why won't he understand that some people won't change even if the world change.
If he let those people out then he will be leaving his love ones without protection.This time he wants to teach Zhan a lesson. That he can't always be good with people who trends to take things as granted.

Yang eyed Zhan who was checking his files.

".. Zhan.." called Yang.

".. Humm.." replied Zhan looking away from his files. He eyed Yang curiously.

".. There will be a guest here.." said Yang with a heavy sigh.

".. Here.." asked Zhan not sure why his possessive friend is letting someone come when he won't even allow employees to the 50th floor.

".. Yahh.. Only a doubt.. It will be over soon.." said Yang with a smirk.

Zhan signed heavily. He could only feel his friend is going to have some fun in his cruel way if he smirk creepily. He looked at his husband who was sleeping keeping his head on his lap. He felt scared. Even if Yibo is eating regularly, no mood swings, no morning sickness, yet he Keep losing weight, getting more tired easily almost falling asleep anywhere and everywhere.

".. I am scared.. I don't want to lose him.., why won't he talk to me.." said Zhan running his hand through Yibo's hair. A tear dropped on Yibo's hair.

Yang's heart ached, he felt really terrible. He can't watch his friend hurting so bad, yet he doesn't know what to tell. He doesn't want to go easy on the people who hurt his baby Yibo. He won't let Zhan go easy on them. So he need to prove him. That he can take care of the mess he created.

".. Don't cry.., I promise everything will be okk.. Soon.. Can you do that.. Just don't break.., who will take care of him if you lose yourself.." said Yang trying to calm Zhan.

Zhan looked at his friend. He believes Yang know something, he let him take things to his hand, knowing he is not capable enough right now.,he is not even in his right mind to think, what his friend said is truth, he can't break, who will take care of his husband if he keep losing himself. He can't lose. He just want to get his husband back to himself, smiling, laughing, crying anything but hurt.

Zhan nodded and smiled a little. Showing he really believe his friend even with his life. He knows Yang, he won't promise him something he can't manage. He also knows and fears the terrifying side of him. But still hopes his friend won't trun to a monster to get revenge. He doesn't like it. He hate blood on his friends hand. Yet knows he killed many only for him. Still he want him to a human not a bloodthirsty person who only enjoy cries, blood. He hate it when people call him that. He hate it when Yang himself call him a monster. He despair the fear he saw in other's eyes for his friend. But he can't blame him, can he. He was burn in a place full of darkness, grew up cutting though people, if not for the encounter, his friend would have been taking over his crown now. But he is happy he at least could keep him away from those people. Who only knows how to destroy, yet his friend only knows how to remake, how to love, how to care.

Zhan's snapped out of his thoughts feeling Yibo moving his head. He looked at Yibo thinking he get up, yet he felt his breath stucked at the sight of the pale face on his lap.

".. Yibo.., what's wrong.." asked Zhan watching Yibo struggling to sit up.

His heart ached as Yibo won't even look at him., or reply.

".. Please.. Yibo.., are you in pain, tell me.." pleaded Zhan watching his husband crying silently after days. His heart was breaking apart. He didn't even know what did he do to deserve this treatment, or do he hate him now., is it finally hate for all the pain he give him?.

".. Little one.., your stomach aching?.." asked Yang.., his heart ached watching both in pain.Yet he couldn't bring him to blame any on them. He doesn't know what to say about his friend, is he a fool, can't he see his husband is crying in pain holding his stomach, so it must be painful, he doesn't even understand where Zhan's all mind go when it comes to his husband.

Yibo nodded his head in between his sobs. His mind was not able to think straight, it was aching so bad. He couldn't even voice the pain out. His stomach was feeling like being burnt. It was terrible.

As Yang hold Yibo, caressing his back trying to calm his sobs, zhan got up and went to get his medicine, thank God, Jiyang already warned him. If not he would be in a mess now.

Making Yibo take the medicine, Zhan slowly rocked him on his lap telling him sweet words, trying to distract him from the pain till the medicine take it's effects., he was scared to see Yibo in so much pain yet again.,he couldn't even bring himself to think The boy might go through similar or more terrible pain in the future., he is just a child, how will he endure all the pain, is it okk for him to keep the child, he doesn't want him to get hurt. He is just a child, do he really wish for the child at such a young age?

Zhan felt relief washed over him watching Yibo getting sleepy, at least he won't be in so much pain in his sleep? Who knows.

But all his relief destroyed with in a moment as Yibo flinched awake hearing a loud shout.

Yang smiled at the menacing aura around Zhan when Yibo get disturbed from his rest.

Zhan looked up at the lady who wish to die young, yet he was stunned to watch her. Wait her?

Zhan eyes his friend ahh no Ex-friend who was looking at him like she owns him

He glared at Yang. Is she his guest? How could he let her in when Yibo is here, Damm she is crazy what it she hurt his little boy.

".. Baby.., did you miss me?.." said Li Qin flashing her pretty smile. To say she is not beautiful and charming it will be lie. Even without make up she is pretty with a innocent face if you don't know her. But if.. If you know her then forget it, you won't wish to get into her bad side. She is totally a crazy bitch. Will do everything to get what she wants., but it was only Zhan she couldn't get, yet behaved like she own him, he belongs to her.

Before Zhan could react to her, he felt Yibo shivering madly in his arms, his eyes shift to his husband to only find him panicking.

.............................................

How is the chapter..,

If you are confused, then asked me

..

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲