𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 27

".. Yibo.. What did you do.."

Yibo looked at his Zhan Ge holding his heavily bleeding wrist..

He pulled his wrist away.. Crawling away from Zhan.. Who was looking too hurt and mad..

".. Ohh my God.. Baby.. You are bleeding so much.."

Yibo looked at his Zhan Ge's mama crying in horror..

".. Dear.. Please let us take you to hospital.."

Yibo whimpered and crawled away from his Ge's father..

".. Yibo.. Why are you being like this.." cried Zhan in tears..

Yibo looked at his Ge and sobbed..
Sobbed in Sadness..

".. D_on't.. D~don't l~eave.. " stuttered Yino crying miserably hugging himself.. Blooding his clothes..

".. Yibo.. Why are you being so selfish.. Do you so badly want to destroy my career.." whisper-yelled Zhan.. Looking at Yibo in sadness..

Yibo shake his head in a no.. Pitifully..again wailed his life out..

".. Ge.. Ge.. Will.. F~forget Bobo.." whimpered Yibo.. He was drenched in his own blood..dripping blood everywhere..

".. I.. I won't.. I won't forget.. " cried Zhan.. Trying to take Yibo's bleeding wrist.. Yet get pushed back and cried in frustration..

".. What do you want Yibo.. Just tell me.. What do you want.. " yelled Zhan in frustration.. He was getting suffocated with Yibo's love..

Yibo cried in fear.. Crawling away from Zhan..

".. Zhanzhan.. He is hurt.. Stop yelling at him.."  cried a worried Xiao Li..

".. Mom.. I didn't ask him to hurt himself.. " cried Zhan in frustration..

".. And you.. Just what do you want Yibo.. Tell me.. Do you want me to live under you.." hissed Zhan in anger..

Yibo wailed helplessly..shaking his hand in a no..

".. Then come with me.. You are bleeding too much.. " said Zhan.. Trying to hold Yibo again.. Yet failed..

".. Don't wanna.. " said Yibo between his shaky breaths..

Zhan was getting restless and worried.. As Yibo keep being stubborn..

His heart thumped in horror as Yibo hold his dizzy head..

".. Yibo.. Don't be stubborn.. Okk.. Let gege take you hospital.." said Zhan trembling a little watching Yibo's miserable condition..

Yibo shake Zhan's hand..crawling away..

With in a moment.. Yibo fall on the floor making Zhan's mother scream in fear ..