𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 34

It was 8Pm..

The doctors shifted Yibo to a private ward...

Zhan was sitting next to Yibo with worry.. As he was still pale as sheet..

".. What happened to him.. Why suddenly fever.." asked Yang.. To Jiyang..

".. Psychogenic fever.. Yibo came across a huge amount of stress suddenly..causing a high fever to break out.." said Jiyang.. With a sad face.. From the first glimpse.. He liked Yibo.. He hate to see the boy always getting hurt.. Wasn't it the morning.. He went to check on the boy...but again.. In the evening the boy get admitted in hospital..

".. My fault.. I shouldn't have reacted like that.." said Zhan.. With tears.. He remembered Jiyang Warned him not to stress Yibo much.. Yet he did stress him more..

".. What actually happened..?.." asked Jiyang..

".. He told me about his kidnapping.." said Zhan.. With a soft voice..

".. Kidnapping..?.."aaked Yang..

".. He was kidnapped on his 16th birthday.. " said Zhan.. With tears..

".. Is that why he no longer celebrate his birthday... " asked Yang..

".. Must be.. " said Jiyang..

".. How did he get kidnapped.. " asked Jiyang..

".. Someone said I was waiting for him.. He believed and came out to only get kidnapped.. " said Zhan.. With sudden anger..

".. Tch.. This fool.. Why believe strangers..! " said Yang.. With a hint of anger..

".. Did they hurt him..?.. They must have.. His nightmare are getting harsher.. " said Jiyang..

".. Hit him.., tried.. Tried to rape him.. He was just 16 Damm it.." sobbed Zhan.. His heart was hurting unbearably just to even think.. The boy was almost raped when he was just a child ..

".. Motherfuckers.. " said Jiyang in anger..

".. Zhan tell me.. They are already punished.. If not.. I will tear them apart.. " said Yang darkly..

".. I.. Don't know.. He didn't tell me anything about them being punished.. I don't think they get caught.. " said Zhan with anger..

".. Ugh.. What did he say.. About the kidnappers.....! " asked Lusi..

".. When did you come.. " asked Yang..

".. Just a minute ago.. " said Lusi.. With a furious face.. Her cutie was kidnapped.. And they had no idea till now..

".. He said it was a lady.. Who said.. I loved her.. But.. Lusi.. I never loved any girl.." said Zhan with sob..

Lusi hugged Zhan tight.. Knowing Zhan from her childhood.. She is well aware of his soft heart.. Yet the nature of not expressing his feelings..

".. Zhanzhan.. I know.. I know you never loved anyone.. Don't cry okk.." said Lusi..

".. Did Yibo believe her.." asked Yang..

".. No.." said Zhan..

Yang sighed in relief..

".. What did the bitch do to our little Yibo.." asked Lusi.. In a hint of dark voice..

".. She told I.. I wanted to hurt him.. For.. For hurting me.." said Zhan..
He was feeling like a sinful person.. If only he didn't push Yibo away from him from his childhood..
No one would have a chance to say that He wanted to hurt Yibo..
He never wished to hurt the boy even in his nightmare..