𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 14

Hello darlings..

Imma back with a new chapter..
Hope you will remember to vote and comment..

... Enjoy Reading ...

".. Young Master Yibo.."

Yibo who was all ready to leave.. Just doing a last minute cheak up.. Looked up at the man who called him..

".. Yes..?" replied Yibo.. With in his stay here.. He knows The man is his husband's right hand mad and personal security.. And all of the people who respect his husband treats him with lots of respect.. But in real which is indifference.. They haven't accept him with his Gege.. He also act like he doesn't know.. He doesn't care about others.. He has only his husband in his eyes..

".. Master asked me to drop you.." said Haoxuan..

".. But I want to drive.." said Yibo with a pout.. He doesn't want to go with lots of security.. It's uncomfortable with their eyes.. As if showing him he doesn't deserve His husband..

".. I am sorry.., but Master said I must drop you.. And make sure you reach safely.. " said Haoxuan..

".. Ohh.." Yibo nodded.. To go with him.. Not wanting to displease Zhan..

Yibo looked back at his home.. Yes.. His home.. As it's a place his Gege lives.. So it's like a temple to him.. He felt uneasy while leaving.. His instants begged him to stay.. Not to leave.. He felt horribly wronged while leaving.. Like something bad will happen.. His heart was beating faster.. He just wanted to stay.. Not go.. But he knows his mother.. She will again try to hurt his ge with her words.. If he doesn't come.. So unwilling he left with Haoxuan.. Ignoring the empty feeling in his heart..

.......
.......
.......

".. Yibo.. Ohh my baby.." Wang Lee run to Yibo who entered Wang mansion.. And pulled him into tight hug..

".. Mom.. Please I can't breath.." said Yibo  struggling to break such a tight hug..

".. A-Lee.. Leave him.. Let him sit.." said Wang Lei.. From back..

Wang Lee pouted.. And let go of Yibo..
Yibo sighed in relief..

".. Welcome back son.." said Wang Lei patting Yibo's head.. Making him purr..

Of course Yibo love his dad.. His dad is too loving and understanding.. But he can't say about his mom.. He knows his mother loves him.. But his mother's love is suffocating and stuffy.. Making him do horrible and doing horrible to others for him..
But his dad always cover for them.. His dad always teach him to be good.. What is right and wrong.. Sure they both spoil him.. But he Loves his father more..

".. It's a surprise.. But you have gained some weight .." said wang Lei.. He was surprised.. His son always cry and stay lost in his dreamland to care about what he eat.. He doesn't understand why he became a little chubby.. But that's cute..

".. Gege cooked for me.. And they were all my favorites.. " said Yibo clapping his hands.. His bright smile make his dad happy..

".. It's looks like Zhan has taken a good care of you.." said Wang Lei.. He was sure his son will be happy.. Knowing Zhan is not a bad person to hurt someone from personal revenge..