𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 5

".. Don't dream Yibo..".. Said Zhan trying his best not to be rude.. As it will only make him suffer if he get more ill..

".. Zhan ge.. Why.. Can't I dream.." asked Yibo in broken voice..

".. Yibo.. You can dream anything but me..".. Said Zhan with a sigh.. He doesn't want to hurt him.. But it's really hard if he keep begging him..

".. Ge.. I.. I love you.. Why can't I dream about someone I love.. " asked Yibo, tears running down from his pretty face..

Zhan groaned seeing the tears..

".. I can't control your dreams Yibo.., but dreaming me will only hurt you.." said Zhan with a sad smile.. He knows himself.. Even if he won't be able to hate this boy.. Still his soul won't allow him to love someone like Yibo...

".. Ge..".. Suddenly Yibo pulled Zhan into a hug and cried in his neck.. Zhan's Scent always help him to clam down..

".. What do you think you are doing.." said Zhan in a very cold tone.. As he doesn't like close contact with Yibo...it brings the horrible memories of his misery back..

Yibo flinched away with the tone and stumbled back.. He closed his eyes on horror to fall on the floor but opened his eyes as he felt no pain.. Looking up only noticed a worried face of his husband.. His heart was drumming so loud that even Zhan who was worried like hell watching the ill boy fall made a surprised face..

Seeing the impressive face of Zhan yibo started to Blush like.. Redness spread from his face to his neck.. He hide his face on Zhan's chest in embarrassment.. But got tears in his eyes again as Zhan's heartbeat was normal.. Not like his jumping heart.. It made him realize that his husband doesn't love him back.. His heart doesn't race seeing him...

".. Zhan Ge..." whimpered Yibo tiredly..

".. Humm.. What's wrong.." asked Zhan in confusion.. As Yibo was being a tomato moments ago now talking like someone is sitting in his chest..

".. It hurts..".. Cried Yibo painfully.. Looking into Zhan's eyes..

".. Where.., do you need to see doctor.." asked Zhan in panic.. Trying to look for his phone..

".. Ge..".. Yibo hold his wrist before he could leave..

".. Doctor can't help.." said Yibo.. Trembling a little..

".. Why.." asked Zhan in confusion.. As there is no disease that doctor can't cure..

".. My heart hurts.., I am lovesick.." whispered Yibo.. Zhan widen his eyes listening to him..

".. It hurts so much when your heart doesn't race near me.., like mine.. It went crazy after you.. It's painful.." cried Yibo terribly..

".. I am sorry Yibo.., that's why I begged you not to Marry me.. As I knew it will hurt you more than me.." said Zhan with a sigh...

".. I can't help it Ge.. Even if it hurts like hell.. I still want to be near you." said Yibo with a sad smile..

".. Why.. ".. Asked Zhan..
But the words of Yibo made him breathless..

".. I want to live with you.. As it gives me a little hope to survive.. If.. If I can't be with you.. Then I will die without hope.. ".. Smiled Yibo sadly..

".. I.... I.."..Zhan didn't know what to say..

..
..

"...it's okk.. I am happy here..".. Said Yibo... He doesn't want Zhan to feel guilty..

".. I am hungry Ge.. ".. Said Yibo with a cute pout.. Trying to make Zhan comfortable..

"... Ugh.. I forgot.. Let's go or Yang will have my head.. He can't stay hungry.. ".. Said Zhan..