16 - Lost in a spell

a/n: *winks suggestively*

you wanted it, you got it

♡♡♡

I long to see you in the morning light

I long to reach for you in the night

Stay, lady, stay

Stay while the night is still ahead

Heaving a soft sigh after reading the last line of a poem from a book she had brought, Jeongyeon slips it inside the slightly opened bedside drawer and starts untying her hair.

She reaches for a small mirror from the pocket of her bag, and looks at her reflection and smiles at herself. 

Rubbing her cheeks and temple, Jeongyeon checks out any uninvited zit around if there's one but after finding nothing, she grins in satisfaction and places the mirror back.

The bathroom's door swings open, and she shoots her head up and sees Jimin stepping out half naked with a towel draped around his hips, droplets of water trickling down his chest to his bare stomach. 

He ruffles his hair using another towel then walks over to the bed and sits next to her.

She couldn't help but stare and watch his every move, blinking a little nervously with her heart rapidly beating in her chest. 

Jimin groans, and brings up his legs to sprawl on the bed and rests his back on the headboard.

He glances at her and smirks as soon as he notices the way she's eyeing him.

"I know, I think about that too like most of the time," he mutters, and she raises her brows, "What are you saying?" 

"I know you're wondering why am I so hot and cool and really really handsome. I get that a lot, you see," he teases and winks at her, to which she rolls her eyes.

"No? I was thinking about how dare you sit on the bed with a wet towel! You're ruining the mattress! Get off now!" she exclaims, pushing him until he forces to stand up as she looks at him in disgust. "God, you're so...."

"Yeah, hot. Thanks by the way," he retorts, face gleaming in smugness. He turns his body around with his back facing her, and starts throwing his towel away, causing her to scream.

"Hey, put on some clothes!"

He peers at her, scrunching his nose and wiggling his eyebrows before looking down at his boxers then to her face. "Isn't this a piece of cloth?"

"Shut up, I'm sleeping. Don't forget to hang up those towels or I'll kill you!" she demands, wrapping herself with the thick comforter facing the opposite side. 

Jimin calls out, quickly throwing the towels on the hook near the closet and jumps on the bed pulling the covers away from her body, "Who told you you're allowed to sleep? Wake up, come on"

Beneath the sheets, Jeongyeon laughs inaudibly, covering her mouth with a hand as Jimin struggles to take her out of it.