A/N, Announcement + OST

♡♡♡

Hi lovelies!

I'm going to try not to be too emotional upon writing this, as it is the final update I will be making in this book. /sobs/

This has been a rollercoaster for me, even as an author, and I have never imagined myself being able to finish a story here let alone an entire series; and I would like to thank all of you who committed your time into giving this and Waves, your time.

One of the many things I learned throughout the months, now more than a year of writing here on Wattpad is that I found out I write well, maybe even better than I ever did in my whole life.

I've started writing since I was like eleven, but I have never thought I would be a good storyteller then compared to what I think of myself now that I'm a grown adult.

I've read each and every comment that you made, analyzed everything when it comes to your opinions in chapters especially in those who tackled pretty sensitive issues and I really appreciate the effort all of you put into typing those words, it made me feel inspired to keep on writing despite my complicated schedule (work and life combined).

I am deeply grateful that I made you feel happy, angry, sad, disappointed -- it only means I really am a good storyteller, right? I owe it to you, guys.

Now, that this series has come to its end, I want everyone to continue living beautifully, in any case you seem related to any of the characters, searching love or finding purpose in life, growing up or having the roughest days, I hope you are able to find light at the end.

I wish everyone one hell of a journey out there amidst these trying times. 

And I hope you are safe wherever you are right now as you're reading this.

I love you.

This is Jeongyeon, Jimin, and their not-so-little family signing off. 

Thank you so much!

♡♡♡

Hello again. Let's pretend it's been a whole decade, lol. It's me, your author. I'm writing not in bold letters because I don't feel like shouting or making a big deal out of this announcement I'm about to make.

I don't know if anyone will ever have the patience to read through this but in any case someone will then, congratulations!

I have been /secretly/ writing something while juggling both Tomorrow, With You and Sky, You and I, which was crazy because I was too involved in it that I had to hold writing the latter.

I am so sorry for that but I'm continuing Sky, You and I soon and with chapters already in my drafts that I am yet to edit out. 

And yes, I am also writing another story because I like things complicated and confusing hahaha. This time, it's a bit tricky, it will focus on the main protagonist herself, Jeongyeon, and an unnamed Guy who will serve her love interest, but we are not focusing on that part.

Instead, we will think of him, whoever he is as a walking, living, breathing encyclopedia of Jeongyeon's life. You'll find out what happened to her soon.