03 - A sillage

♡♡♡

"I'm a tulip, you're the spring bloom

I'd be a fool not to love you"

Everything still feels surreal for Jimin, as he lay beneath the covers, his skin stays warm with the touch of the very person dozed off next to him.

Here's another day, and the fresh morning air seeps into the room making him shiver a little. He flutters his eyes open, wondering where the breeze comes from.

He pushes down the blanket to his stomach, then slowly lifts himself up to look at the window. Why is this open?

Jimin sets his eyes on the swaying curtains, then turned to the face inches away, calm and soundly sleeping. He beams, his chest rises up and down.

He quietly moved over to his side, slipping into the clothes he wore last night before getting up. 

"H-hey, handsome. Good morning," a croaked voice makes him whirl around.

Jeongyeon brushes a strand of her hair, and her lips curls into a soft smile. His face lights up when he catches her eye smile, and he goes back to bed, kneeling over to give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning, love, why did you leave the window open?" 

She blinks, a small pout forming on her face. "You know, we might not wake up on time if not for the morning air, Jiyeon will surely be disappointed if that happens," she explains.

He hums, running his hand through his hair as he steps back and off to the bathroom. 

"Hmm..." he pulls off his sweater, heading towards the door. He groans, looking back at her still in the covers, "Right so, before she knocks on that door, might as well we go shower quickly, don't you think?"

She rolls up, the blanket wrapped her body, "Shoot, wait, gosh I don't have anything on!" she yelps, feeling her bare skin as she follows him.

He cracks a smirk before rapidly shutting the door of the bathroom, teasing her. She shouts, her brows furrowed. "I'll kill you, open this!!!"

Jimin squeals into laughter behind the door, satisfied at the sound of her annoyed scream. He turns the knob, and before he could escape, Jeongyeon grips into his neck, squeezing it with a scowl.

He raises both his hands in defeat, and she lets go, giving him the chance to grab her into the shower. She widens her eyes, as he switches the knob and water starts to drench their bodies.

Jimin rubs his chin, he jokes at her while she slides her fingers through her wet locks. "You know what they say?" 

She rolls her eyes, about to turn around and ignore him. He continues, giving her a smug look, "Save water, shower together."

Jeongyeon takes the bottle of shampoo from the tiny shelf behind her and shoves it onto his chest. He yelps, "Ouch! Why'd you do that?" he glides his palm on the spot she hit.

"Shut your mouth, Jimin," she mutters annoyingly.

♡♡♡