27 - Tomorrow and thereafter

♡♡♡

We dance through the rain, yeah
You've seen me cry
And I always will love you
Through every storm

As the sunrise peeks through the following morning, it is Seokjin's whiny voice that wakes up the two, skin over skin in the guest bedroom without a care in the world.

The man of the hour stomps his feet against the cold, marbled floor of his home, suitcase behind him while Jungkook fumbles through his bag for his phone.

"Hyung, keep your mouth shut! You'll wake her up!" he calls, hissing at the object he's been searching for since they pulled in the driveway.

Seokjin turns around and glares, pausing as he notices the door to the farthest room creaking open slowly.

"It's 10! She has to take her medicine. Could you stop following me and help prepare breakfast instead?!" he scolds the younger man, who finally beams at the sight of his phone, taking it out of his bag, almost leaping out of happiness.

Jungkook raises a defensive hand, "Fine, fine! But be nice, don't ruin her mood, please. Just calm down."

Seokjin could no longer answer as his eyes catch a rather unexpected figure right in front of the door to the guest room, temporarily being Jeongyeon's.

"Oh—Park Jimin?! What the fuc—"

"Hyung!!!!!" Jimin screams out, running over to jump in for a hug, making the older man stumble on his back a little.

"Fuck," Seokjin mutters under his breath as Jimin's bare torso clashes onto his chest.

He pushes him away and dusts off his jacket, brows furrowing as Jimin doesn't seem to care about himself not wearing a shirt over his body.

Behind him stood Jeongyeon, idly walking out the room to crack a risque joke but stops midway when she sees Seokjin mentally preparing for a 300-word rant about what the heck is Jimin doing barely clothed in his house.

"Oppa," she breathes, colors on her face draining as Jimin takes a step back hitting her.

"Shit, oh—" Jimin peers over his back and his mouth falls wide open, and then shutting it quickly when Seokjin gulps ever so loudly.

"Excuse me, people, what is this? Hm?"

Both Jimin and Jeongyeon stare at each other, hoping for one of them to come up with a quick explanation, yet before they could even figure something out, Jungkook comes skipping over towards them from the kitchen.

"Hyung, where the heck is your pan—what the f—hyung? Oh... oh."

Seokjin clenches his fists on the side, stepping closer to the two but Jungkook is fast enough to wrap his arms around his stomach to prevent him from kicking their asses.

In the end, Jimin earned a reddish bruise near his cheekbone, and a scratch under his lips, all thanks to Kim Seokjin and his monthly subscription at a kickboxing gym nearby.

All four sit on the dining table, having the most awkward breakfast ever, in silence and in misery.

It takes about a good twenty minutes, when Jungkook decides to brew coffee for everyone, sitting back down with a shit-eating grin on his face.