01 - Sweet mornings

♡♡♡

"Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet 

Knowing that I love you, 

and running my fingers through your hair 

It's so sweet"

Soft, and warm summer breeze hits the sunlit room. There's a shadow casted on the light, wooden floor coming from the leaves on the swaying trees by the window. 

Another beautiful morning, indeed. And it's Friday, last day of work week.

Jimin flutters his eyes open, he moves to his side and slowly, his hand reaches for something. The space next to him makes him frown childishly. He grunts, then rubs his face with his palm. 

He sniffs, leaving his nostrils filled with a familiar scent, and his cheeks flushed in pink. 

"Ahh, good morning to you, Jimin," he mumbles in satoori, before getting up and out of the bed. 

He scratches the back of his neck as he walked to the bathroom, his eyes squinting when the sunlight crossed its sides. He curls up in a smile when he notices how organized the sink counter is. 

"I still want my own sink, though," he said, sighing as he turns the faucet on to wash his face.

The splash of cold water wakes his senses, making him curse upon seeing a vision of that mother of his student yesterday, shooting daggers at him and yelling over her child's inability to catch up quick on the choreography she missed.

A nightmare creeping so early in the morning, sends shivers to his spine. He brushes his teeth, looking at his angel features on the mirror, he gurgles, bending over the sink as the water runs down. 

He lifts his head, wiping his face before coming out. His phone rang, startling him. He skips to the bedside table and grabbed it. He answered. 

"Yo baby, what's up?"

There's a stifling of laughter heard on the other line, "Ew, no. Hmm, why'd you leave me behind last night?"

"Dude. I don't wanna be murdered, you know that."

"Nah, she won't kill you, will she? She will never."

Jimin swings the door open, his device squeezed between his neck. He grumbled.

"You have no idea. I had to make a thousand-letter explanation for arriving 30 minutes late to our midnight sesh. It was rough," he protested.

"Ha. Well, at least you get a midnight sex, I mean, sesh while I suffer from lack of touches. You know what I come home to these days? Smell of unchanged diapers, toys spread across the living room, and a lone, disheveled figure laying on the couch with a giant baby on top of it."

Kim Taehyung, such a poor guy.

In his tone, Jimin knows despite his frustration, his best friend stays mad in love with his wife. It's simply the fact that he recently got in an argument with her, money issues, and it kind of affects her household work.