Chapter 15: [Refuse]

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻 |⚜

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻 |⚜

"Refuse"

VOID

"Mukhang ang ulong natanggap ni Nirvana kagabi ay pagmamay-ari ng katawang nasa parking lot," wika ni Waye at ipinakita sa amin ang litrato ng isang babae. "She's a newbie."

"That explains why we didn't meet them yesterday. They have gone missing," ani Roze.

"Dalawa ang papasok sa Dashacad, right? Where's the other one?" tanong naman ni Sariah.

"I guess, abducted. We should expect a headless corpse in no time," walang-pakeng tugon ni Leon at humiga sa carpet. "Well, you should worry more about Nirvana, don't you think? After all, she's the real target."

Everybody didn't know how to respond to Leon's sarcastic words. Rage decided not to butt in on Nirvana's issue and it seems, Sariah decided to do the same thing as well. I don't know. I still can't get over with her careless comments about my life. She's so self-centered and I suspect, she wouldn't want us to interfere either. If things got worse, can she handle the consequence?

"Oh yeah, I forgot to give this." Leon showed us an envelope. "The members are asking for a meeting."

Sariah grabbed the envelope and opened it. As her eyes read the content, her brows started to furrow. She gave us a serious look before handing it over to Rage. I became curious so I went to Rage's side and read the letter as well.

"Withdrawal of members?" kunot-noo kong tanong. "Nani the fuck?"

"We should meet with them as soon as possible," Devis said.

Rage put the letter down and massaged the bridge of his nose. "Summon everyone."

Waye informed the members of Spade and told them to gather in our meeting place. Beneath the ground of Dashacad, each organization has their very own base where they can perform their activities. Each base is stationed in different location to avoid conflicts in territory. Spade's is located at the northeast corner of the forest. We permit members to use it whenever they want so I guess, some of them go there during KARD. Not to hide, of course, since we made sure to fill our organization with only the best. Maybe, they go there to kill time. We also use our UG in the white mansion but not too often.

If I remember correctly, the last time we went to our base and had a meeting was before Nirvana came to Dashacad. We only communicated through texts and it will spread to the members automatically. Ever since that girl came here, problems continuously pop up in front of us. Is she cursed? Tch.