Chapter 6: [KARD]

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼 |⚜

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼 |⚜

"Kill And Rival Death"

RAGE

KARD, also known as "Kill And Rival Death." It's the time where all the students can go all out without any restrictions. They can kill whoever they want and kill as many as they want. That said, you're life is also at stake so you have to protect it at all costs. That's why you have to rival death, you have to fight your own death.

Kill and Rival Death to stay alive. To survive.

"Ayaw mo ba ng pagkain, Rage? Ba't 'di ka pa kumakain?" tanong ni Void at napansing may tinitingnan ako kaya tumingin din siya ro'n. "Oh. You want to eat her?"

"Sinasabi mo?" kunot-noong baling ko sa kaniya.

He chuckled and placed his elbow on the table as he stared at Nirvana. "I want to eat her," he said, imagining something.

Napailing na lang ako.

"Don't you like her, Rage?" biglang tanong nito.

"Is she likable?" walang-pake kong tugon at nagpatuloy lang sa pagkain ng dessert.

"Then... do you hate her?"

Tinigil ko ang pagnguya at kunot-noong bumaling sa kaniya. Ipinatong ko ang kubyertos sa pinggan at sumandal sa bangko. Nanatili lang siyang nakangiti kaya bumaling ako kay Nirvana. Nagkatagpo pa ang paningin naming dalawa ngunit wala ni isa sa amin ang nagulat. She immediately looked away not because she's avoiding my gaze, she just didn't care. I smirked and looked at Void.

"Curious. That's the right word," sagot ko.

He nodded several times and held his chin. "What about yesterday? Base sa mukha mo, ayaw mo sa kaniya. At isa pa, ayaw mo rin siyang tulungan ngayon. Ano 'yon?"

I sighed. "Bakit ba ang dami mong tanong?"

"Wala naman. Bukod kasi sa sinabi mong let her go alone, Void," he mimicked me. "Ikaw pa 'tong sumunod sa kaniya."

Nang lumabas siya at dumating 'yong babae ni Void, lumabas din ako. Hindi para protektahan siya kundi para magmanman. Why? Because I knew, from the first time I saw her, something about her is bothering me. That's why, I tagged along.

I saw how she managed to avoid the students' threats and attacks just like how she blocked mine. She knew our thing and it's making me wonder about her identity even more. Despite the bloody scenes she have witnessed here, she didn't even flinch. She's not shocked at all nor scared. It's like, she's used to these sorts of insanity. She's used to this hell.