Prologue

⚜| 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 |⚜

I'm Nirvana Faith Devon.

Don't believe in my name if you want to know me. It will only deceive you for my life is no nirvana. It's the opposite of it.

I'm just a breathing corpse. You can say that I'm dead, if you want to. It's true, after all.

Wondering why I'm still breathing?

It's because of them- the Devon family. Serving them is the only reason why I'm still breathing. So here I am, spending my pointless life.

Actually, I don't even care if my life will meet its end. I mean, its just my life, right? Not a big deal. I lost it before so I got nothing to lose if I die today.

Not until I entered that school.

A school where death is living.

A school for those who were abandoned by the world.

A place where the lost and ruined ones found their salvation.

"DARK SHADOW ACADEMY"

They also call it 'Dashacad'.

It's the school where I was ordered to go. A place where the Devon family assigned me to enter. Their reason is yet unknown but obeying them is a must.

As soon as I entered that academy, I became certain. Studying there will be heart-stopping. Malevolence dominates that school and everything is bloody. Everyone is hella deadly. They will bite you to death if you're not ready.

Because it's their way. Killing is their way of living- Assassins.

And there's a simple thing that you have to know in Dashacad. One thing that you must keep in mind. A friendly reminder.

"Staying alive is the only way to survive"

If you want to survive, that is.

I thought, it's just an ordinary hell that I always experience throughout my life. The kind of hell I'm used to. But I was wrong.

Because a girl who's ready to die suddenly felt like living.

For the first time in forever, I don't want to die.

For the first time in forever, I want to be alive.

I found a reason to live in a place surrounded by death.

· · ─────────·♤·─────────· ·

Do you want to survive?

If yes...

Stay alive.

· · ─────────·♤·─────────· ·