Chapter 39: [AEA Test Part III: Unprecedented]

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟿 |⚜

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟿 |⚜

"AEA Test Part III: Unprecedented"

SARIAH

"Hey, I'm just wondering. 'Di ba, kailangan natin silang paalisin at hindi patayin? Does that mean you failed, Leon? Your targets were killed, right? Plus, some students were killed, too. No. 6 killed five students and you killed one. Isn't it against the rules of this test?" tanong ni Chandria.

"As long as we're not the ones who killed the teachers, it is still valid," sagot ni Leon. "Walang problema kung may mamatay na estudyante during the test. I'm allowed to kill students, and even if those teachers kill some, they won't get punished anyway. You heard Nirvana, right? What we're trying to avoid is the aftermath. That if those teachers were able to stay here, they will kill more students because of their personal agendas. The teacher-student system will then be ruined."

"So, during the test, it's only us, the corps d'elite, who are prohibited to kill those teachers?" she asked and Leon nodded. "Then, why don't we just use the students and kill them? Mas madali 'yon, 'di ba?"

"We can't do that. Leon just utilized those students for the success of his plan. If we continue to use the same trick, Mr. Dark will get bored," sabi naman ni Waye.

Hindi ako nakikinig sa pinag-uusapan nila dahil abala ako sa panonood kay Nirvana habang kumakain. She's really cute with that blank face of her, my, my! I can stare at her the whole day and feel satisfied!

"You should eat," biglang pagsiko sa akin ni Panget.

"No, thanks. Isusuka ko rin naman 'yan kapag nakita ko 'yong cannibal na 'yon," I said.

"You won't see him today because you'll be accompanying No. 7," he said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Pwede bang magpalit tayo? I don't know if I can stop myself from killing that witch."

"Would you rather watch a human eat another human or be with someone you hate?" walang-pakialam niyang tanong bago uminom ng kape.

"None of the above, of course!" I answered. "The first one is disgusting. He chews human meat like he's chewing a fucking gum. That's so gross kaya! My, my! The other one naman, she keeps on blabbing that we're the same! She even calls me her sister now, fucking disgusting!" I put my head on Nirvana's shoulder and smiled. "If Nirvana's the one who'll call me that, I'll allow it."

"I refuse," malamig na tugon ni Nirvana bago ginalaw ang balikat para paalisin ako.

Napanguso na lang ako. "Cold. You're so cold."

Panget just sighed. "No. 7's fond of you. It's your advantage. Just stick with her and do what needs to be done."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."